Chapter 24

After being dropped off at home by Nick I made sure to take up Demi's offer on the advil and not to mention score some extra sleeping pills I found in her cabinet. I made my way into my bathroom stripping naked, staring at myself in the mirror. I hated this feeling, the feeling of disgust when you look at yourself. I took the advil and hopped into the shower in hopes of washing away the filth and disgust I felt on myself. I felt like I was in there for hours I finally got out and dried myself putting on a pair of pajama pants and oversized t-shirt, I brushed out my hair putting it in a bun. I looked at my phone it was almost 2 am and Demi still wasn't home. I took one of the sleeping pills I had taken earlier plopping it into my mouth, chasing it down with some water. Laying down I finally attempted to close my eyes but all I saw were nightmares, just like before my demons put me to sleep.

Demi POV:

Wilmer and I made our way back to my apartment, I wish he could spend the night but he had meetings on top of meetings tomorrow and lord knows we wouldn't get any sleep tonight. I made my way inside taking off my heels incase Izzy was asleep. After changing into some comfortable clothes and taking off my makeup and I went in to check on Izzy. She was shaking in her sleep and moaning out some thing that I could hardly make of. I gently try shaking her to wake up but to my surprise she burst out screaming.

"Shhhh hey Izzy, baby wake up" I whisper to her. She finally shoots up for her nightmare, sweating and panting.

"Fuckin shit Demi" she slightly shouts clearly frazzled.

"Sorry I had to wake you, you were having a bad dream" I say trying to soothe her.

"Yeah no shit" she says. "My whole life is nightmare" I faintly hear her mumble under her breathe.

"Want to talk about it" I ask taking a seat on the bed.

"Not really" she blurts out grabbing hold of the blankets bringing them up closer to her for comfort.

"Well do you want to sleep with me, maybe it'll make you feel safe" I offer.

"I'm not a child. It was just a dream it's not like i'm dying" Izzy continues to blurt out. I can't help but wonder what the hell has gotten into her and why she is suddenly acting so defensive I thought things were okay between us.

"Look i'm just trying to help, it looked like you were having a bad dream. But if you want to act like a little shit then so be it" I say standing and leaving her room. Yeah I felt bad for my choice of words and attitude but Izzy seriously pisses me off. I mean if thats how she treats people who care about her I hate to see how she treats those who don't.

Fast Forward Months Later...

Demi POV

It's my last show of the Neon lights tour and i'm super excited. It's been an amazing past few months and it's only made me more excited that my team and I are currently planning out a second tour for the upcoming months. Since the tour is ending in Mexico I always make it a priority to have my family and close friends at the show in order to celebrate. Thankfully since this tour wasn't worldwide it was easy to keep in touch with them but I do miss them.

"Knock Knock" I heard a familiar voice call through my dressing room door.

"Mom" I shouted getting up from my makeup chair embracing her in a big.

"Ready to kick ass tonight" she said.

"Always" I laughed at the cuteness of my mom. "Where is everyone else?" I asked looking behind her.

"The girls went to the bathroom and you know Eddie somewhere ordering around people making sure everything is ready for tonight" She smiles. It's only been a few weeks since i've seen Dallas and Maddie, considering they went to Brazil with me but I hadn't seen Izzy since my show back in Texas. To be honest we didn't even spend that much time together since she was attached to her boyfriends side. When I asked my sisters to join me in Brazil, mom had told me Izzy didn't want to go because it was the weekend of her Prom which I totally understood but I completely missed her. Before I left for tour things weren't that great between us, maybe a bit more tolerable but we barely talked. I think during the whole tour I only talked to her once on the phone and that was because she answered Maddies phone one time. My thoughts were pushed aside with the screaming and hugging from my sisters attacking me.