"Grievous, hurt and desperate, joined Count Dooku and became the greatest Jedi assassin." Obi-Wan and Plo blanched at Anakin's words. "But that changed. Somehow my mom had found out about it during her business trips and arranged the aid of the Freedom Alliance Rebels. Grievous took the smuggled weapons mom offered for this and... took it further than all of us had expected. I only found out about it when mom came to me distressed about it all." Everyone stared at him in disbelief. "Yeah, good news, they are on our side and will fight with us if asked. I recommend not to ask... unless they take things too far... again."

"Tell me about it," Rex replied breath­less.

"And this has happened before?" Cody asked. "You would dream of things and they would change without your involvement."

"If I do not change them directly like I did when I dreamt about Qui-Gon's death, I would do it inderedly," Analon nodded his head. "The Freedom Rebel Alliance never got as much tracking as it did now, mostly because of mom's business and money. Which happended because of my invention. I also saw dad come to Tatooine and approached him. In that same line, my childhood friends would have stayed in Tatooine as slaves and would have join a rebellion like a decade in the future from now. Chancellor Palpatine by now would hold various emergency powers, which he does not because of Pademer and her political party." Anakin sighed. "All of that, I've only seen happen once. Yet it never came to be. How was I to expect this to came true when my dreams did not warn me? Like Force! When things happen they bombard me like crazy! Also, Barris was supposed to be Master Luminara's and their lightsabers were not supposed to be white. Well, Ahsoka would have been, but not in years to come."

"Seeing the future must be complicated," Rex commented as he watched his General's passionate rant.

"You've got no idea!" Anakin snorted-drily.

"It is a difficult art to master, especially as the future is always in movement, like Grandmaster Yoda likes to say," Obi-Wan sighed, before smiling proudly at his husband. "Dear heart is one of the most talented future seers in the Order and yet he still struggles."

"The times I've woken dad and my angels with my screaming after a vision," Anakin shook his head, laughing without humor. "Is the insistance that gets to to me most of the time. It's like the Force keeps the dream on repeat until I've decided to take the correct path to stop that future."

"Like with Qui-Gon," Plo sighed, smiling softly at his son. "You had night terrors for days."

"Not night terrors," Anakin corrected him. "Night terrors are constructs created by anxiety and fear. What I saw happened... would have happened? It got better with time, as I learned the tricks to help me focus and keep grounded on the present. Most of my visions are boring and mundane, no longer filled with blood... at least, until the war. But the Force loves keeping me in line, throwing me a curveball like this!" Anakin threw his hand at the ship that had just landed.

"Well, let's greet them first," Plo said, being the voice of reason. "We will yell at the Counsil afterwards."

Obi-Wan laughed at the surprised looks on the commanders' faces. "You do know he was ear heart's master, right? What kind of person do you think would raise someone as chaotic as dear heart?"

------------------------------------

Ahsoka was having the time of her life. She was Jedi Knight Skywalker's Padawan! It was a dream come true. Not the mention, the 501st was the best battalion out there!

On her first day, she had been worried, holding hands with her sister Barris, as they watched their masters shout at the Jedi Counsil via a holo-call for being foolish and buckling under the pressure of the Senate to send more Jedi into the battlefield. They had feared that their masters did not want them. But at the end they had accepted them.