Clone Wars V

Not believing what he was seeing, Cody could only stare in shock. They had just come from a successful mission, having saved Generak Koon. During the whole mission the Generals had stayed tense, barely holding themselves from snapping at others. The news of the Senate's new trick, had them on edge. They had not calmed down until General Skywalker had joined them.

Which lead to Cody's situation. The Commander watched as the blond jedi strutted around on his revealing tatooine clothing, proudly and shamelessly showing off the beard burns and kiss marks his redhead husband had left behind.

"Something wrong Commander?" Anakin asked with a smirk, as Arto came to a stop beside his master.

"Nothing General," Cody answered, glad that he had not taken off his helment, because he was staring at the general's neck- which had more kiss marks than unmarred skin.

Who would have thought my General was so wild? Cody thought doumbfounded, as he watched the blond sturt towards Plo Koon, who was watching his son with a fond-amused look.

"Vode," Rex greeted his brother with a smile. Now that his General was back, he was much more relaxed as well. "What's wrong?"

"Did you see your General?" Cody turned to his brother dumbly.

"I did," Rex chuckled amused. "Quite the work your General did."

"Idiots! The both of them!" Cody huffed, as Rex laughed. The cosy moment was ruined by the noise of a ship approaching. "Did you have anything scheduled?"

"No, did you?" Rex replied seriously.

"No," Cody frowned.

"There are two younglings on that ship," Both Commanders calmed down at Plo's word. "What is the Counsil thinking by sending them into a battle field? Especially, since they are underage and have not been chosen by a Jedi Master yet."

"It did happen," Anakin commented with a grim expression. "I thought that with the future being in constant movement and them not appearing when they were supposed to... that it wouldn't happen."

"What did you dream?" Plo asked his son worried.

"Ashoka and Barris are on that ship and they've been sent to be our padawan and train on the battlefield," Anakin informed them grimly, shocking everyone silent, before they exploded.

"But they are younglings!"

"Anakin is 20! A master at such a young age? Are they insane!"

"Kriff!"

"What the kriff are they thinking?!"

"Enough," Plo spoke up. He did not raise his voice, the authority in his gentle voice was enough to make them all stop and turn to him. Plo's attention was fully on his son. "Why did you not tell anyone about this? You always tell at least someone about your visions."

"Because I only saw it once, a long time ago," Anakin was careful with how he answered, he did not want to be caught lying. "It happens more than you would expect. As the issue with Grievous."

"The King of Kalee? The one who waged war with Huk and exterminated the Yam'rii?" Obi-Wan turned to his husband surprised, having just joined them."You saw that happen?"

"No," Anakin shook his head. "I saw the Kaleesh continued to be prayed upon the Yam'rii, while the Republic turned a blind eye on the whole thing and continued to believe the lies of the Yam'rii, without further investigation. I mean those Sleemos prayed on the young of the Kaleesh!"

Everyone turned green at the reminder. Before this war and various senators involvement with the Hutts, that had been the Senate's greatest smear campaign. Grievous spread the holo recording through the galaxy, showing what kind of people the Republic aided and deffended. It tied the Senate's hands, no aid or revenge could be mentioned about the genocide that had happened in return.