Episode 1

Character Sketch

Main Lead Character 1

Park Jimin
Final year med student..
Calm and understanding..
Intelligent and skilled..
Professional and cold with colleagues..
Strict parents whom he can't disobey even a little for even his own happiness..

Jimin's Dad (J/D) : Neurosurgeon with backgrounds of mafia dealings..

Jimin's Mom (J/M) : Neurosurgeon and also manages Country's most reputed medical institution (Pearls medical sciences institution and hospital)

Jimin's Grandfather (J/G) : Owns charity homes and pharmaceutical companies..Does a lot of mafia dealing and holds so much power..

Siblings (Justin and Jaden ) : 2 elder brother Mafia dealings and Managing hospitals both in and out of the country.. Entirely different personalities from Jimin..

Main Lead Character 2

Park Y/N
First year med student
Calm and introvert..
Understanding and Intelligent..
Shy and has social anxiety..
Has Hemophobia and Trypanophobia..
Strict parents who don't listen to any of her wishes and force her for their profits and fame..

Y/N's Dad (Y/D) : Managing director of so many hospitals both in and out of the country..Does a lot of mafia dealing and has a lot of political power..

Y/N's Mom (Y/M) : Owns pharmaceutical companies and manages hospitals along with Y/D also manages several charity homes..Has a background of mafia dealings..

Siblings : No siblings

[Note : Supporting Characters will be eventually introduced into the story and their roles will be made clear at places required..And the hospitals , charity , pharmaceuticals and institutions managed by the Park family are the Pearls group of companies and institutions..Whereas the hospitals and companies managed by
Y/N's family are the Rubies group of companies and hospitals..And also please don't confuse too much but Both Jimin and Y/N have the surname Park..For mentioning Jimin/his family/at times Y/N I will use Park as surname but for Y/N's family I will be using Y/D and Y/M so I hope you guys don't confuse much there..]

One afternoon

Y/D : Where is Y/N ??

Y/M : She is in her room.. Should I call her ??

Y/D : No first we have something to decide..She is our only daughter we can't lose our face because of her in front of others..

Y/M : What happened?? Did she do something to bring our name down?? I won't spare her if she has done something like that but We know her she wouldn't even breathe properly if we wouldn't let her..

Y/D : She had applied for English literature and honours at Cambridge University..Seems like our pretty daughter forgot that all her e-mails come to my system and the securities before her's..I got the application saying she was selected for studying there..

Y/M : But didn't she apply for studying medicine in the Pearls medical sciences institution and hospital and if I'm not wrong today they will release the selection list..

Y/D : Yeah the list is already out and she is selected too..She will be leaving tomorrow and I have already selected an apartment for her to stay..Her classes will start after a week..I have decided on her marriage too..

Y/M : Glad to know she is selected in the Pearls like it's the top notch college for medicine..But about marriage is it necessary this soon and who is the guy ?? Is the marriage something that will benefit us too like we have spent our fortune on her we should have some use too..