"What were you thinking?!" Padme shouted, as she threw pillows towards Anakin. Anakin caught them and smiled goofily when he saw the wedding ring in his hand- he had missed the weight on his finger. "Are you listening to me?!"

"I am angel," Anakin placated her gently, wrapping his arms around her. She tried to resist, but ended up melting in his arms- she had missed her Ani. "I'm sorry I worried you. But Aayla is my best friend and is family, like a cousin to me. I could not let her go down like that."

"Did you have to do it on your own?" Obi-Wan asked, crossing his arms over his chest with a frown.

"Come here," Anakin opened his arms beckoning Obi-Wan to join the hug. He did. "Taking anyone else would have been too dangerous. I could not protect them and keep an eye on what was happening. I needed to focus on the vultures and Aayla. Total focus. But I followed the Force and I knew every thing would end up ok."

"Reckless boy," Obi-Wan huffed fondly, kissing his forehead sweetly.

"That's our Ani," Padme chuckled waterly, kissing Anakin's cheek. "You had the Queen and all of Naboo quite worried. They are now bragging to anyone that can hear, that they've got the best pilot out there."

"Good, because I am the best pilot!" Anakin joked, bragging and chuckling when he received twin hits on the chest. "Ok, tough crowd."

"How did we fall in love with such an idiot?" Obi-Wan shook his head in mock exasperation, though his fond smile revealed his true feelings.

"I've got no idea," Padme followed his game, smiling widely. "I think it was the dimples."

"They are quite enticing," Obi-Wan agreed, playing with his beard with a thoughtful expression. "It makes you want to pluck his cheeks."

"Which ones? Because my ass is always red after you finish playing with my cheeks," Anakin raised an eyebrow, smirking wickedly when Obi-Wan blushed. "Talking about playing. I loved all of your holo-calls and watching you play with yourselves and each other. They were a heaven sent in the battlefield and all those lonely nights." Anakin's smirk widened when new Padme's cheeks became red. "However, it left me wanting more," his smirk now turned predatory. "What do you say? Are you up for some more playing?"

-----------------------------

Anakin closed his eyes, enjoying the sun on his face as he laid down. They were in Naboo, in the Skywalker Villa. A lake that used to be part of the Naberrie property but became a wedding gift to Padme from her parents. A huge gift. As the lake propertie, was as big as the main Naberrie Manor.

Two weeks of their breaks ended up on the same time. A miracle on its own as the three of them were quite busy. Padme in the Senate, Obi-Wan negotiating all around the galaxy, and Anakin in the battlefield. But a miracle they were planing on enjoying.

Anakin fulfilled his old promise of showing Naboo to the 501st, taking the 212th with them. Sabé even convinced Fox to allow Boba to join them. Boba was enjoying his bonding time with the rest of his vode, the 501st and 212th were also having a blast.

Right now, Anakin was laying on Obi-Wan's lap as Padme cuddled to the blond's side. Obi-Wan was leaning against a huge tree by the lake. Meanwhile, the vode and Padme's handmaidens were playing in the lake.

"How is the de-chipping process going?" Padme asked, cuddling even closer to Anakin, eyes closed and enjoying the breeze.

"The 501st, 212th, 104th, 327th and every battalion that was with dear heart in the Hutt Space is free," Obi-Wan informed her. "Commander Fox and his men as well."