So this is what Euphoria looks like...

I don't even remember the last time I actually looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't think I ever could. I never wanted to. After what I felt last night, this is the first time I've wanted to see what Levi sees. Or at least try to. I still don't think I do... but one step at a time.

I thoughtfully look down into the sink for a moment before turning to get in the shower. When I get out, I walk out to the dresser in the hallway to put on underwear, a pair of black leggings, and one of Levi's graphic tees.

When I go downstairs, goosebumps run down my arms from how chilly it was. When he comes into view, I catch Levi gently side-stepping to the music playing from his phone in front of the stove where he held onto his side with one hand and flipped a pancake with the black spatula in the other. He wears a loose, plain gray, low neck tee and darker sweats, his hair looked wet as most of it was slicked back but some strands still fell messily at the sides and front of his face.

"Good morning." I announce myself, and almost instantly, a smile spreads across his face. He hadn't even looked at me yet.

"Perfect timing. I just finished the last pancake." He responds as he scoops it from the pan and plates it with the flapjack stack, then he looks over at me, "Good morning, Angel."

The wooden floors are freezing beneath my feet as I step down from the last carpeted step. I fold my arms and hug myself tightly as I tip-toe over to him, "You ain't got no heat in here?"

"I like it a little cold." He snickers as he slightly rolls his eyes, "Anemic ass."

"Don't do too much." I reply while leaning my body onto his arm to look around him and take in the packed breakfast he'd made.

"I'll turn up the heat," He smirks down at me before kicking off the black crocs from his feet, "You can wear those if you want." Then he laughs again when I step into them, "Try not to trip."

"Yeah, I'll try not to in these fucking clown shoes."

He narrows his eyes at me, "They're not that big."

I laugh, "They're comfortable."

"Well remind me to grab you a pair." His tone slightly changes as he continues, "How'd you sleep? Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah," I assure with a shoulder shrug, "I took a shower and everything, so much better. I just have a little headache now."

"Do you need any Advil or anything? Probably drink some water-"

"Yeah I will." I interrupt him with a nod, "How about you? How did you sleep?"

He inhales deeply and slowly. "As well as you would think I could," He answers while exhaling and grabbing the edge of his shirt to lift and expose his bloody bandage, "Couldn't sleep on this side all night."

When he notices how I look then away from it, he quickly drops his shirt and smiles at me sweetly, "You did a really good job! Don't worry, it just comes with getting stitches-"

"No, it's not that." I shake my head and before he can ask, the music cuts off from his phone to a phone call.

I already have a feeling about what it's for, since last time I checked, this man didn't have any normal friends. He reaches for it, but I put my hand over his to bring his arm down, "Let's have breakfast."

"I have to-"

I cut him off, "After breakfast."

He stares back at me in my eyes for just a brief moment; I see his physique relax as he does. It's almost fascinating how tense he'd become just from that call, that fast. He exhales and smiles softly down to me, "Okay... after breakfast."