Chapter 11

Taehyung's pov

After the meeting.

Taehyung: finally the meeting is over.It really is very tired day.

As he was going to his room he got a call.

Taehyung: who could it be in these hour?

Taehyung saw the caller id and quickly pick up the call and walk in the garden.

Taehyung: hello.
?:hi ,how are you baby?

Taehyung: I am fine what about you?

?:I am fine ,do you miss me? You never once call for bloody two weeks,do you know how much I waited to hear your voice.

Taehyung: yeah , I was busy this days ,I am really sorry.okay.

?:do you know my work which was going to end soon has increase twice.

Taehyung: what? Then when will you come
?: I don't know.

Taehyung: okay ,i think you too had a busy day today just rest now , i will call you back.

?: Okay good night honey, I LOVE YOU.

Taehyung: bye.

He just hang the call and was going to his room when he saw jimin is coming out of the room with a file in his hands.

So, he just went to his room means jisoo and his room then when he enter the room he saw that jisoo is under the blanket.

Taehyung: did you gave him the file?
( while going near the closet)

Jisoo: yeah, jimin want a file about tomorrow meeting.so i just gave him.

Taehyung: hmm... i will just go now.

By saying that he enter the bathroom.when he came back he saw that jisoo is already slept.

Taehyung just went to his side on the bed and laid down .and slept soundly.

Jisoo's pov

At early morning

The whole family gather together in the dinning area and finish their breakfast after that their went to their respective work.

For taehyung and jimin there both went to office early as they need to prepare for the meeting which is important to increase their products demand in other countries.

As for taehyung's parents as they both went to airport because his dad have an early flight to Japan.and his mother is so sweet that she went with her husband to say him a goodbye.
" What a sweet couple they are".

And now I need to go to home to bring our luggage here.

Third person POV

Jisoo reach the house and went to collect all their luggage first she packed her luggage then jimin and then taehyung by doing it took a lot of time.jisoo ask her driver to keep all the luggage in the car.

As jisoo was leaving the house she got a call from her dad

Jisoo: yes?

Her dad: just come here.i will send you a car.

Jisoo: okay ,i'll be there.

Jisoo hung up the call and told the driver to take the luggage to the mansion. She will go to her dad house.After she saw the car has left.
Jisoo waited for 5mins and a car has stopped in front of her then she entered the car and leave the place.

Her Dad's place:

Her dad: so what going on,?

Jisoo: nothing,his dad just went to Japan for business trip and now we are going to leave in his mansion.