Chapter 6

Jisoo POV
Of present days.

But for whom I went to that University the person has transferred from the University.

As days has been spent as a university child and spending the time with jimin i don't know when i started falling in love with him.

Whenever I see his eyes there show all emotions that he has for me . as i remember the time when there was a dance competition there i saw a jealousy and anger in his eyes because of my partners. He look at them as he will kill them if he get any change.

( The video were jinjido perform on the inkiyago on the song side by side)

After we become a couple his possessive whenever I talk to jinyoung who is as my childhood friend and we trained together and we will be partners in every mission.but there is always one thing that i long for very long time his care for me ,his love,that i didn't get from my childhood.

And i feel as a part of my life which was lost has been completely when I met jimin but i don't want to accept that at first and i feel myself whenever i was with him.Day by day he is making me crazy over him to which i given all my love and heart to him.

But one day all changes were jimin has to leave for aboard for his family business and after i went to my dad cause he said me that they is something he want to say me and when i went there to my surprise,he arranged the marriage of me and taehyung with his dad.

And when i said him that i don't want to marry him because i love someone he lock me and forced me to marry taehyung.

End of how jimin and jisoo met.

Continuing of chapter 1.

There jisoo and jimin hugging eachother then jisoo phone started ringing by which she left from his embrace and answer the call which is from taehyung mom

"Hello mom"
" Hello dear i want to say that can u help me for shopping"
" H okay ,mom but when"
"Now"
"Okay mom i will ask taehyung"
" Okay dear, tell me about it , bye sweety".
" Bye mom".

By hearing all this conversation jimin can't hold his anger that jisoo,his love ,his girlfriend, his everything ,his life ,is wife of his brother and has to ask for permission for single thing but he have to hold it he can't make a mess.

After call jisoo stood up and said " I have to leave now" by that she left his cabin. And at the corridor jisoo call taehyung and said "hello , taehyung mom has called me to help her in her shopping"
"Okay,when"
" Now"
" Okay you can go but after that go to the house and prepare room for jimin because he is leaving with us."
" Okay" by that she hung the call.
Jisoo left the company in the car which is driving by driver.

At jimin side

Jimin stood up and went to his chair and sat on the chair thinking about jisoo." I have to do something,i can't led this happen i have to take my jisoo back " and then jimin started smirking" tonight you will be mine babe" .

After the office ending time he went to taehyung.Jimin entered the room without knocking and sat on the sofa ." A bro, the day today is boring let's have some drinks as my welcome party " jimin said .

" I think mom will celebrate that soon so not today bro" taehyung said.

"Just bro party , i don't want any other people it just us ,please it been so long bro" jimin said.

" Okay , it's the usual place right?" Taehyung asked.

" Yes, iam happy now let's finish your work fast" jimin said and left his cabin.