chapter 5 flashback

At 5 am in the morning

Both of them were sleeping but suddenly jimin phone started ringing so he open his eyes annoying wanted to kill the person whoever is calling him.He took his phone from side table and saw the caller id it was his dad so he quickly answer the call "yes dad why did you call me so early in this hour? Is there something important"" yes it is.I want to meet you so come fast at home "" okay dad i will be there " his dad just hang up the call.so then he wore his clothes and turn around to see the jisoo who is looking so cute while sleeping he went to her and landed a kiss on her forehead cares her hair "so cute while you are sleeping " kiss her lips and went out from that place.

At 6:30am in the morning

Jisoo woke up from the sun light that is landing from the window.she sat up on the bed she felt a little headache "aah..why it is hurting?" She then remembered the last night how she got drunk."SHIT..."she got up from the bed and wore her clothes and saw what the time is it 7:00 now "oh i have to hurry"she took all her belongings and left from the place to reach her house.

In the university.

There all the students entering the university then a black Lamborghini enter the university then a handsome man enter the university and going through the corridor all the girls are staring at him.
" Wow,so handsome"
"I want him to be my boyfriend"

"Look he is super rich"

Jimin just ignored all the words and move to meet his friends

Jimin just ignored all the words and move to meet his friends.He then went to class there he saw his friend gossiping about something with others.he went near them.
" Hi buddy".. jimin said
" Hi jimin, oh sit here " his friend taeyong said pointing place beside him.
"What were you talking about?" Jimin asked
"Oh, there is a news about a new transferred student.Is a girl or boy?" Taeyong said.
" Oh.." Jimin said.
Then there is the time for class.The professor enter the class "good morning students " professor said.
" Good morning professor " students said."so today I will teach the 1st lesson so be ready" professor said.Then there is a knock on the door all the students attention have shifted to the person who is knocking the door"come in " professor said.

           The door opened and the next second  when jimin saw the face of the person his face look was so happy.

Jimin's pov:

   I am thinking of you how to meet you again and you came in front of me .jimin thought
           End of jimin's pov

            The person who opened the door is jisoo.then professor said"come in miss" jisoo came into the class and stood in front of the students" can you introduce yourself miss" professor said."Iam Kim jisoo  so please take care of me"Jisoo said.

        Jisoo's pov

           I just came to the class and introduce myself then i saw the all members faces to find my target Kim taehyung is present or not then i saw the person to whom i have to ignore it."so miss Kim you can take a seat"professor said."okay professor,thank you"I said.and went to sit with a girl." Can I sit here?"i asked her"oh yeah, you can by the way my name is nayeon"the girl said." Such a nice name " i said and sat beside her ."so let's start the class " the professor said and  i took out my book then i felt like someone is staring at me i turned my head to side to see who is looking at me.