Y/n got kidnapped. She was only five at that time and was playing with her grandmother and a few maids. They killed all the maids guards along with her grandmother in front of her who tried to save her and took her with them.

It was the same fucker but a little different it was his son who wanted to take revenge for his father's death. He kept y/n as a hostage. After a week of madly searching everywhere they finally found her and where he kept her. They were able to get her back safely. There were a few bruises and cuts on her body but other than that there wasn't any serious damage on her body.

Even though he didn't did physical torture on her but surely he mentally tortured her the whole week. That sick bastard would kill people in front of her and not only kill he would also slowly torture them in front her and take out all their organs. He made her see everything that he did.

And worst that after killing someone he would have sex in front of her not only with women but with mens too. Don't know what type of creature that sick fucker was, he used to bring different sluts and mens and would have sex with them in front of her and would make sure she sees all those things.

All this things made her health even worse. y/d didn't knew what exactly that bastard did with his daughter so when they reached at the place they killed him without any second thought after they found him at least that is what they thought at first and y/n saw how her parents just directly killed him which made her afraid of her own parents too.

Even though they did this to save her but she couldn't help be afraid after all those things she had to go through after all she was only 5 at that time.

Every single night she used to get nightmares and nobody could control her not even her parents. She would cry and tell them to not hurt her even though it was her own parents. She would just call for her grandma saying, save her he would kill her.

Things only got worse as days passed by. at first y/d decided to give her some drugs and medicines which will erase her those awful memories but it wasn't possible.

Since birth y/n was physically a lot weak and by giving her those drugs there's high chance that she forgets her memory completely.

Everything was a mess they didn't knew how to fix this problem. Often y/m and y/d would blame themselves for what have happened to their child because of them their daughter was suffering from since her birth.

After y/n got kidnapped along with grandma dying they couldn't focus on anything. They had to face a lot of loss and troubles and

After a lot discussion they decided to leave all those things which caused them all this pain and just like that Choi family gave up on their position. They specifically didn't gave anyone their position so the whole underworld was only focusing how to get that position at that time.

Although Jeon family seized it as soon as they found the opportunity. Choi family used this distraction and focused mainly on their little family.

That is why no one really knows why suddenly they gave up their position. Y/d and y/m focused mainly on y/n and their legal business. Even though they no longer held their position still they were foster king and queen so they just remained as some normal mafia boss.

The least thing they wanted was their daughter to be scared of them."

Jungkook finally looked up and stared at his friends who were having mixture expression on their faces.

V:"damn that man was bisexual."

Everyone gave Taehyung a 'so done' look

RM:"in the whole conversation u only noticed this thing."

V:"aaa no I mean......"

JM:"aish shut up."

SG:"Jungkook what does this story have about u and y/n getting married."

JK:"well a month ago someone was continuously spying on them, sending threats also a lot of their projects and information was leaked.

When y/d did some digging about this matter he found out it was that crazy sick bastard."

JH:"wait isn't he died?"

JK:"that's what everyone thought. Now no one knows that how the hell is he alive and that's what scares them the most. He was back all of a sudden after 10 years but mostly what scares them is he is after y/n.

Besides as I said y/d gave up on his position all of a sudden and that's why his connection with the underworld isn't so good as it used to be."

JH:"dang...but why he hide it from everybody?"

JK:"he never hide it from anybody in fact everyone knew that how they got attacked during their vacation also how y/n was kidnapped. But since all of a sudden they came up with a decision and left their position everyone just focused on getting the position and eventually all this topic got closed."

JIN:"now it all makes sense. By the way when u got to know about it."

JK:"at the restaurant where we met for the first time. At first I thought maybe I would scare or threaten y/n or her family but then....."

SG:"u changed u mind after hearing the real reason. We know no need to repeat."

JM:"u know I suddenly remember about one of our old man who was sure that Choi uncle has just became irresponsible after his daughter was born."

JIN:"to be honest at first I used to thought like that too...I mean remember how much he had lost during that time."

JK:"hmm i think it was also one of reason why he left."

V:"so what u gonna do now?"

JK:"what u mean?"

V:"I mean are u gonna get a divorce after the problem is solved?"

JK:"the fuck no. Look I know our marriage situation is complicated but I am not leaving her."

JM:"well someone said something totally opposite of this u know."

JK:"yeah yeah I know. Actually at first I thought y/n was forced in this marriage but she turned out to be completely opposite of what I thought about her. I really should have believed whatever Mom Dad, Eomma Appa have told me."

JM:"why is that so."

JK:"aish u don't know how hard it is to control her

JK:"aish u don't know how hard it is to control her. Only I know how to control her. And the main problem I am in love with her WHERE'S she doesn't even know the difference between loving someone else and ur husband/partner."

V:"then tell her."

JK:"shut up and now leave all of u. Don't u guys have work to do, if not then still leave cause I have works to do."

JM:"hmp we are leaving no need to insult like that. Don't forget we are Ur huyngs."

JK:"yeah yeah whatever."

Everyone left while got himself busy in his works.

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.