Chapter 54: Kota's Start

(This chapter will mainly focus on Kota suko's back story and Ruby and Blake's Experience with it)

17 years ago near the village of arkana there was a 16 year old Girl Wolf Faunus named Serah Asper. She and her Mom and Dad ran a small inn in the village and they were apart of a village that was a sanctuary for both Humans and Faunus to live peacefully without fear of discrimination and attacks from the White Fang. One day Serah was walking through out the forest where she was gathering small berries and other herbs for her next door neighbor who was a shop keep.

Meanwhile Ruby and Blake who was watching the story of Kota Suko was remembering how much of a friend Serah was to them before Kota was banished. Soon They both noticed that there was smoke in the distance as if something crash landed nearby. As they we're seeing it soon the story continues as Serah notices as well. Serah started to head towards the smoke cloud and noticed some small flames as if something was burning out. She then started to run towards it and soon enough she saw what seems to be a very broken and shattered Vehicle that had a crash Serah soon investigated the crash site and saw that there was nothing there at first. Then suddenly she herd something crying. It sounded like a baby that is crying.

????: (Crying)

Serah: Hello? Anyone there. (Walks closer to where the crying was coming from then noticed a blanket under rubble)

????: (Crying more)

Serah: (Who founds where the crying is coming from... It was coming from under rubble so she pulls some out of the way and notices a baby under it) Oh my goodness. (Picks up the baby) Are you ok little one?

Soon the small baby slowly stops crying as it sees the lady holding him with her arms. Then it started to laugh as Serah looks at the young one with hope in her eyes.

Serah: You'll be coming home with me little one. (Starts to head back home)

As serah starts to head back to her parents inn Ruby and Blake was starting to head her way.

Blake: Ruby.. do you think this will be like when we saw Salem's backstory. Where Timeskips keep taking us to points in time.

Ruby: I don't know Blake but I want to keep hearing about this.

Blake: Yeah let's keep moving. Serah can't be far behind.

Blake and Ruby soon followed serah to her parents inn.

(Scene change)

In the Village of Arkana, Serah with the baby in hand heads towards her parents inn. Her mom was at the head table working on paperwork when she sees her daughter heading in.

Serah's Mom: Oh hey Serah. Did you get the supplies for the merchant?

Serah: Well I umm. I found something...

Serah's Mom: (Notices the baby) Serah? Is that a baby?

Serah: Mom I know what you're going to say and I just want to...

Serah's Mom: Hold on hold on. That baby looks like it's been rough up. Where did you find it.

Serah: Actually it's a him. And I found him near a destroyed pod. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's an alien.

Serah's mom: Hold on an alien! Sweetie I don't think this is a good idea.

Serah: I know I know. But we can't leave him to die by Grimm. Look I'll take care of him you don't have to worry about it.

Serah's Mom: Serah...

Serah: (Awkwardly heads to her room) Thanks mom! Got to go bye! (The sound of doors close)