Tempers Lost

Thanks for the reviews! Especially to amyvampire1 as always 3

Those who ship Amelie/Claire may not like this chapter... But Amelie was stressed! She will make it up to Claire ;)

Review and Review!

Amelie's Point of View

I can't believe he's here. Myrnin said he was dead. I paced around the room unable to get the image of him out of my head. He was just sitting there, bruised and cut up but he was alive.

"Amelie?" Claire asked.

"Not now, Claire." I learned back against the desk.

"Um... What are you going to do?" I ignored her question. I needed Myrnin.

"Get Myrnin for me." I said. She nodded and walked out. Why was he here? What did he want with me? What was he?

These questions kept spinning around my mind. Myrnin came in and closed the door. I glared at him then threw him against the wall, almost choking him.

"You said he was dead."

"Yes, I did. I broke his neck, I heard it snap. But I didn't hear any heartbeat before that, so he could have played dead."

I let go of him and paced around. "How are you supposed to kill him then? Behead him, then set him on fire?"

"How am I? He's not after me, Amelie."

"Well, I can't touch him and he's got inside my mind once already. You didn't seem to have a problem with it."

"Well, I did actually. I can't touch him either, it must be his skin or an illusion. You just need to figure it out." Myrnin took a seat.

"Your the scientist!"

"Alchemist, technically and he wants you. He was more miffed to find that you had company."

"You're going to help me." I said ,firmly.

"What is the big deal with this boy? Apart from the fact he's not human or vampire and his skin feels strange." Myrnin asked. I didn't have time for this trivia.

"Just help me. Perform any experiment on him, to find out how to kill him."

"Amelie-" I quickly lost patience.

"Will you help me or not?"

"Just calm down and I will figure something out." He said, standing up and walking towards me.

"That's not an answer."

"I won't give you one just yet. Just-" I growled and threw him across the room. The guards stepped forward.

"Get rid of him. I don't need him anymore. Fetch Oliver." I ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am." They said and dragged Myrnin to his feet. I turned my back and gripped the desk, attempting to calm.

Claire's Point of View

When the door opened I stepped forward. Myrnin came out and the guards walked away down the steps. Christopher had moved from his seat to the ones on the other side of the Reception area.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Angry. But more frustrated that he isn't dead, I figured. She wouldn't tell me why he is such a big deal, but I guess she was really disturbed by him."

"Can I go in and see her?" I walked forward, but Myrnin grabbed my arm.

"I wouldn't. She threw me against the wall twice and nearly choked me. I know you," he cleared his throat then lowered his voice, not that it would make any difference to the vampires. "Love her but she could hurt you."