Chapter 35. Greed And Love

Izuku was running himself ragged after he fought the quirk supremacist, he checked his blood and saw that the toxicity spiked up to 22% from 9% giving he flew all the way to the middle east from Japan and back in his Iron Man suit plus fought villains.

He's also been working even harder on all of his other projects along with helping Mei with hers.

She couldn't stop cheering when a bunch of desert countries or those that had large populations in desert regions bought a bunch of her moisture vaporators from her.

He then looked at all his other works he has to do, building a mining factory on 16 psyche, finish Marvel Enterprise Tower, Space Elevator, the cargo ship he called the Pelican, terraforming equipment for Mars, a space station that will be present on the moon, orbital space stations with construction docks to build ships for space travel and lastly cryosleep and a warp device.

Izuku put his hands on his face as he ran them through his hair, he had so much to do with such little time giving the progress of the palladium poisoning.

He's spent the last week in his companies temporary HQ since he's still waiting for Marvel Enterprises Tower to get built.

"Jarvis.. how is everything going with my companies and all my projects" he said hoping that they were making good progress.

"They all progressing very well, giving the new factories Uraraka Construction built, we have quadrupled production of our rockets and will be able to launch 3 today to space, one will be for the space station while above Terra, while the other two will be heading to Mars.

They begin the space station over Mars so that we can begin terraforming it within the next couple months and thanks to today's technology, we should be able to get the planet ready within 30 years if everything goes well" said Jarvis.

"Yep... just have to build hundreds of mirrors and lasers to superheat the planet then build a artificial magneticsphere to protect the planet and as we are terraforming it we send a rocket to the Moon of Titan and mine it for Nitrogen then launch it at Mars with a giant cannon" said Izuku.

"Cannon?".

"Yes a cannon because think how funny it'd be when they see I build a giant gun and launch them at Mars and eventually Venus since I did some last minute research and realized that we can colonize Venus... with some difficulties" he said looking west towards where Russia is. "Though I won't be crashing probes on the planet nor mistaking a lens cap for a alien".

"Papa what's a alin" said Eri entering the room with a apple in her hand as she walked towards him.

"It's Alien, princess, now they are extraterrestrial life that lives out in space" said Izuku.

"Ext-rril" said Eri struggling very hard with that word.

"Hahaha sorry, it means they don't live on earth, they live somewhere out in the galaxy and the universe throughout space" said Izuku.

"Could you tell me about all that" said Eri walking up to him and raising her arms telling him she wants to he picked up.

He reached down and placed her in his lap as he let out a sigh "Well I'll try and keep it simple because it's extremely complex, ok?" Said Izuku.

She nodded her as she lifted her apple up "want a bite papa?".

"No thank you sweetie" he said patting her head "now the A galaxy is a huge bunch of stars clustered together in space. Our solar system, which includes the sun, Earth, and seven other planets, is part of this galaxy, called the Milky Way. The Milky Way contains hundreds of billions of stars like our sun. The galaxy stretches for over 100 thousand light years".