Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead

(1 Week Later).

A couple days have passed since the last court meeting, after it happened the hero association dropped all charges to try and save face but someone snuck a camera in and recorded the entire court meeting. Because of that, the video was released and now the whole world saw the blatant quirkism against Izuku along with the total disregard for his human rights.

Thanks to this SHIELD opened up a investigation on the association and a bunch of other countries opened them up as well and now they were all being investigated.

As this was happening a bunch of agents from the association committed suicide, but that brought up more questions given they happened right when SHIELD or the other countries were close to finding a good lead.

Also tensions with the police and the new number one hero Endeavor got even higher giving the Hero Association still had enough power to protect the Hosu police chief and Endeavor had lots of political power.

At Midoriya Enterprises Izuku was standing in his office at his factory looking out at the couple of police cars that were parked outside just waiting for him to mess up or do something so they can arrest him.

"I swear idiots never learn, even when you basically have the whole world after your head" said Izuku with a sigh.

"Mr Midoriya didn't you mention that most of them are mouth breathing neck beard idiots that think lmao is how French people laugh?" Said Mr Uraraka.

"That's because they are and I have yet to be proven wrong, also the Hosu police chief is a different story given he's a dog... Wait that's a insult on dogs, regular dogs are smarter than him" said Izuku.

"An imbecile?" Said Jarvis.

"A retard" said Cogman walking into the room holding a tray of food.

"... I have to agree with Cogman but I'm not gonna say it since Nezu mentioned something about someone getting butthurt about the word" said Izuku.

"But anyways.. I think we need to hire some security guards instead of relying on the security robots, if I know the hero association and police chief they'll say I committed a war crime if the robots so much as touch them" said Izuku.

Mr Uraraka and Cogman nodded their heads in agreement because they could honestly see that, Jarvis simply said he could see that happening.

"Alright, let's start a hiring process for se-" he stopped mid sentence when he felt his phone go off, he reached into his pocket and grabbed it.

Sadistic Rat: don't worry about it, Fury will have SHIELD agents act as guards for your company given a large chunk of the police and the Hero Association want you gone

"Nevermind... Leave it to Nezu..." Said Izuku dryly and just deciding to not question how Nezu knew that, he was pretty sure he could be in the middle of the ocean with no one around him or anything that would tell people where he is and Nezu would still know what he said.

"So sir what's next?" Said Mr Uraraka.

"We continue our work and while we do that I'm gonna make a new suit to get ready for the hero License exam, also try and find new recruits for the team I'll be leading" said Izuku.

"Oh right Ochako mentioned that... Please make sure she's safe boss" Mr Uraraka said.

"Don't worry I'll make sure she is, now if you guys need me I need to get to UA to talk to Mei and Nezu about a couple of things" he said standing up.

He walked away and once he got passed them he went to the restroom and pulled out a small device from his pocket and put his finger on a part where he then flinched. He pulled his finger back and sucked on it to stop the bleeding from his finger.