Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1

"Ahhh.. this feels amazing" said Izuku as he laid back in the hot springs and enjoyed the hot water.

"Man Midoriya your ripped" said Kirishima sitting down next to him and noticing that Izuku was very well built, but he did notice a couple scars that looked like burns on him.

"Haha thanks, I need to stay fit to help me move my suit Incase I lost power and so I can stay in good shape, not exactly the healthiest thing to be fat" he said "also Mei really likes it".

"Hahaha fair enough, also I was wondering something. What inspired ya to be a inventor and hero?" Said Kirishima.

"A comic book.. and a person I see as my grandpa"

"Wow that's pretty cool" said Kirishima "so what will you be doing here at the training while we all train?".

"I'll be working on my suits and other gear I brought, plus I'll be doing some physical training to make myself stronger" said Izuku before he stood up "well I'm gonna go dry off and head to bed".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next morning and the sun only started to raise up on the horizon and everyone was still half asleep except for Izuku and Shinso since they are both used to running on 6 or less hours of sleep.

Speaking of Izuku he was off at his van working on some of his gear for his suit. He grabbed his welder and started welding the final parts together for his new sound cannon he's made that can attach to any of his suits except for the mark 1 since it doesn't have the port on the shoulder for it.

"Good morning class 1A, today we'll all be training you to your absolute limit and any that complain will be forced to work even longer, so let's go plus ultra" Aizawa said in a dead tone.

The entire class split up and started to work on their quirks with the members of the pussy cats that they fit.

Three entire hours later class 1B showed up since Vlad King wanted his class to good night's sleep and they were all shocked at seeing that class 1A was already training.

In the distance Izuku was sparring with Ochako trying to help her fight style to not be overly reliant on her hands.

Izuku ducked under a grab and he grabbed her own arm and then shot his leg under hers, he then pulled it back tripping her and making her land on her back on the hard ground.

"That fighting style is good unless your fighting someone who knows hand to hand combat and is physically stronger than you, remember Ochako you need to use your whole body since it's a very dangerous weapon" said Izuku as he helped her up.

"Got it Onii-chan... And don't go easy on me.. I wanna be an good hero that can handle anything" she said getting back in her combat stance.

"Alright then" he said getting into his own combat stance, he learned both Krav Maga and Kick Boxing with a little bit of regular boxing so he can create his own fighting style that can defend himself from most things.

They both stared at each other for a little bit before Izuku moved in and tried to go for a high kick but Ochako blocked it and grabbed his leg before she pushed him down while also kicking his own leg out. It made him fall on his stomach which gave her the chance to pin him and hold him in a arm lock.

Izuku struggled and actually started to overpower her with his own physical strength but she then moved and put him in a double arm lock while using her own weight to keep him from using his legs.

After a couple seconds of struggling he tapped out and she got off him and helped him up this time.

"Good job Ochako" he said rolling his shoulder before he ruffled her hair which made her lean into it and smile.