Chapter 18. Cold Justice

After the events of I Island all the villains along with David Shield we're arrested and put in prison because of everything they did. David will be brought to a court to talk about why he did what he did while Wolfram is being sent straight to prison.

Melissa was left sad that her father did something like this and clung onto Izuku crying into his chest asking why her dad would do something like that. While he was comforting her Mei felt... Weird... She felt angry that she was getting touchy with her boyfriend.

It was now the last day on the island and they were all getting ready to leave to go back home.

"So this is it huh.." said Melissa sadly that he was leaving.

"Yeah I guess it is.. will you be ok Melissa?" Said Izuku looking at her.

"Honestly... No... I know I'll probably get resentment and hate because of what my dad did but... I'll be sure to get through it.. though I do wish we did get to dance" said Melissa.

"Don't worry I know you can get through this and don't let what they say get to you, and yeah I would have liked that as well" said Izuku "besides feel free to call me if you ever need to talk".

They both stayed silent for a little bit until Cogman and Mei came up "master Midoriya the plane is ready".

"Thank you Cogman... Well goodbye Melissa and I hope we can meet each other again on better terms" said Izuku.

"Yeah.. oh and before that".

Izuku was about to ask what but was cut off by her wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him right on the lips humming in happiness.

Mei felt her eyebrow twitch and walked over grabbed Izuku and pulled him back before she smashed her lips against him.

"Sorry girl but he already has a girlfriend" said Mei.

"Hehe I'm ok with sharing, besides your really cute yourself" said Melissa smiling.

Mei started to sputter along with Izuku but we're both stopped by Cogman who grabbed them and dragged them to the plane.

"Come on master Midoriya and Ms Hatsume let's get back to UA".

Melissa giggled and waved goodbye as she watched them board the plane.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While this was happening Katsuki was sitting in a court room awaiting his trial because Tsukauchi finally got all the evidence needed to arrest him.

He was restrained and even had a muzzle put on him to stop him from screaming, it got so bad that the police had to restrain him to the ground with chains to stop him from attacking Tsukauchi.

The other people in the room was all of Izuku's old classmates and teachers who were also being trialed for abuse, torture, attempted murder, falsifying grades, supporting bullying, encouraging suicide and many other things.

A couple minutes later the judge walked out and took a seat overlooking the courtroom, he was a older slightly balding man with short blue hair and tired brown eyes.

The accused only had one person trying to defend them and she's been stumbling around this whole time. Her name was Elaine Charlson Bredehoft she kept messing it up and making the situation worse while Katsuki's own mother was accusing him even though it broke her heart to do so. But after everything he did to Izuku along with all the students and teachers... She couldn't sit around anymore doing nothing, it was time she helped her nephew in everything but blood.

"Ok Ms Bredehoft do you have anything for all your defendants because so far nothing has been accomplished" said the Judge with a dry tone.

"Yes sir, my clients were simply doing what they thought was right giving how in most countries quirkless are viewed as second class citizens so they are innocent" she said.