Just for tonight

Olivia didn't even have time to think before she was on fire, everything was on fire.

Elliot crashed his lips onto hers, kissing her so frantically and forcefully, her mind went completely blank.

"This can't happen." she heard her own voice echo through her brain.

She needed to pull away.

She had to pull away.

"Elliot." she blurted out breathlessly, willing herself to push him off of her, What the hell was that?!"

"Me finally doing what I've been wanting to do for longer than I'd like to admit." He confessed, looking at her so intensely she thought she might burst.

"What?"

"I said, me doing what.."

"I heard you!" she interjected angrily, "but I'd like to know what the hell has gotten into you, because you're clearly not thinking straight."

"Liv are you kidding me? The only thing I've done for the past three weeks is think! This isn't me being irrational, I'm tired of dancing around this!"

And now she was freaking out, pacing back and forth, like someone who just committed adultery, he was not trying to have this conversation now, they couldn't do this now.

He followed her into her bedroom, completely disregarding her need for space, and when she turned around, he tried to kiss her again but this time she slapped him before he got the chance "What the fuck Elliot! are you insane?!"

"Owe! You're really going to act like you weren't just kissing me back just as hard? Stop lying to yourself Liv, you didn't want to pull back, yo..

"Elliot stop!" she interrupted.

She knew where he was going with that and she couldn't let him say it.

She couldn't let herself go there.

"Look at me and tell me you don't feel what I feel, look at me and tell me you don't want this and I will leave."

She stood there by her bed motionless, feeling his eyes on her, refusing to look up from the ground.

"Elliot." she whispered defensively.

"Liv, just look at me!" He repeated.

"Don't make me do this Elliot."

"Do what? Admit the truth, Gutano changed everything and I'm tired of pretending I.."

"I can't do this." she uttered, pushing past him and walking over to her front door, gestering for him to leave. "Go home Elliot."

"You're such a fucking hypocrite Olivia!"

every time she found a way to compose herself so he could leave before she completely lost it on him, he somehow managed to push her buttons even harder than before.

This was the longest night of her life and it hadn't even been an hour since he showed up.

She should've never opened the door.

But he still would've found a way in, he had a key.

That damn key.

"We're done here, leave." She repeated.

"You're the biggest hypocrite I've ever met in my life Olivia!" He went on, completely disregarding her words. "Constantly telling me that running away from my problems won't make them go away, lecturing me about how I need to learn how to be honest with myself or I'll never be happy! And look at you, lying to yourself and running away, from me! From me of all things!"