Chapter 7

Surprise! I actually wanted to post chapters 6 and 7 together, but it didn't work out. But hey, I got this one out soon after.
*     *     *     *     *

Finals were finished, and everyone seemed to have passed the written portion. However, a few of the students did not pass the physical exam that was two against a teacher. For his physical final, Bakugou had been forced to team up the weird kid that sat behind him, and they were up against All Might of all heroes. They passed, but only because Bakugou had come up with a plan to try to beat the hero or at least stun him long enough for one or both of them to get through the Pass Gate.

For some reason, their teacher had used another 'ruse' and said that everyone would be going to the camp. Those who failed especially needed the extra work.

The official end of the semester came, and it was now summer break. Due to the villain attacks, none of the students were allowed to really go anywhere far just in case. At one point, most of the class went to the nearby mall.

When the day arrived for them to leave for their week-long summer camp, both their class and class 1B were loaded onto buses, and they were on their way.

Bakugou sat on the bus with his earbuds in and the music blaring. He tried to ignore all the noise, but some of it still drifted past the music. It also didn't help that shitty hair had sat next to him, and he kept turning around to talk to the electric dumbass.

It wasn't long before their bus stopped at the side of the road. Everyone shuffled off to stretch. They were in the mountains surrounded by a lush forest. There was another car parked off to the side. Once everyone was off the bus, the people from the car also stepped out.

Two women in their hero costumes did some kind of intro. Bakugou rolled his eyes. His lips also lifted into a small smile as he thought about how Deku would burst into a monologue about who they were and would keep talking. The smile didn't last long, and his frown was back.

While he was being annoyed with himself, some of his classmates yelled something and were running back to the bus. Before anyone could reach the bus, however, the ground beneath their feet lifted everyone up and over the railing.

The class was dropped down to the ground below the road and at the edge of the trees. Some of them were able to land without issues, though the rest weren't so graceful and landed roughly.

From the railing, the hero lady that made the earth move told them good luck. From the trees, a growl was heard, and then the beast could be seen. It was huge and odd looking.

Both Bakugou and Todoroki ran in, half the beast exploded, and the other half frozen before falling to pieces. From there, the rest of the class moved in.

Hours went by with the class fighting the dirt monsters. Eventually, they reached their destination, the Wild Wild Pussycats' place. In short succession, the class washed up, ate, and was off to bed.

↢↣

Dabi looked over the trees below him, annoyed at being out in the wilderness and even more annoyed with the other people he had to be with.

"Ugh, this is so not cute," the blonde girl whined. "Why can't we just get this started already? I want to cut people up." The girl kept pulling at her clothes and just wouldn't shut up.

"I agree. Why can't we just get started with this stupid thing already? I want to fight and kill someone," a very big guy with a cloak covering him up asked.

"Would you just shut up. Apparently, there are others coming, so calm down before I make you," Dabi snapped. He was getting even more annoyed the longer he had to be around the crazy people.