Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mizail

It took so much strength and willpower to not break these chains and run to the other side of the mountain to gather my mate in my arms and devour her until she's writhing in pleasure. The mating season had started so much earlier for me that when it happened, my mate was in my house. Just a skip and a hop away but I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't force her into something that she didn't want. I couldn't traumatize her because I wanted to be selfish. And because of that, I had spent the rest of my days, chained up trying to relieve myself of this excruciating urge to fuck. A few times, I was sure I heard my mate. Hell, I thought I even saw her once when nighttime came but it was only a mere hallucination that I hadn't realized until I was standing in my doorway, naked. After that, I couldn't remember how I even got back to my bed or back into the restraints.

"Shouldn't we prepare?" My little mate asked while pulling me from my thoughts as I stared down at her. She had walked into my room and instead of running away like I feared she'd do once she saw me, she grew aroused. I wasn't hideous in her eyes. Instead, she desired me. I could smell it on her when she stepped into the room. I could taste it on her little fingers. Her wetness on my dick from her previous orgasm reminded me that she was the real thing. "If I'm honest, I don't know where to go from here." She spoke up as her ears burned their usual red.

"Would you like me to take the lead?" I hummed, amused as she nodded. I needed to be gentle with my mate. Even if she had muscles and strength, I was scared I might lose it and break her. Licking her cheek, I slowly slid my hand down into the curls on her mound as she shuttered against me. "All for me," I mumbled thinking how she had just came for me. Restrain yourself, I urged while slipping a finger into her wet heat as she rocked her hips against my fingers.

"More," she moaned out as I slipped another finger into her while rubbing my thumb over her clit. Her arousal thickened as she grew closer to her climax while I licked at her neck. She tasted sweet against my tongue but nothing could beat the taste of her nethers. How I couldn't wait to devour her. She rocked faster against my hand as I felt her clench around me before her climax hit her in waves. "Fuck," she drawled out while leaning against me as I basked in the perfume of her arousal.

"Nuri, lay back." I commanded as she looked up at me with pure curiosity in her eyes before doing as she's told. With her now laid out in front of me, I could completely see how beautiful she was without her clothes. Quickly adjusting the chains of my collar, I propped myself between her legs while licking at her thighs. "Let me know if you're uncomfortable." I told her as she nodded, her eyes still on me as I lapped up her wetness. She bit her lip while softly pulling at her nipple. She tasted even better than I had imagined. I could stay here all day.

"Mizail, right there!" She called as my tongue flicked over her clit again before I pushed two fingers into her. Slowly pumping them into her, I held her thighs down with my free hand. Just as I put another finger in, she came as I lapped up her sweetness. As I finished cleaning her up with my tongue, I sat up while marveling at my mate. How truly beautiful she was. "I want you in me." She sighed while slowly propping up on her knees and hands. Her long hair spilled over her shoulder as I ran my hand along her spine, her body shuddering against it.

"But, I want to see your face while I'm fucking you." I softly growled as she looked back at me with this surprised look on her face.

"You want to see my face?" She questioned as I nodded before she turned away, her ears burning their usual color. "Okay," was all she said before she turned back to me while laying down in her previous position. I would have to ask her about that later but right now, I needed to be in her. Pulling a pillow from the floor where I discarded them a few days ago, I lifted Nuri's hips before placing it beneath her as I gently pulled her towards me.

"I'll take it slow." I told her as she nodded though it was more of a reminder for myself. I didn't need to scare her. Focusing, I positioned myself at her slick entrance while licking up her leg as she quietly watched on. After getting a better taste of her, I was fully erect and aroused. The barbs on the head of my cock eased into her as it provided its own precum for easier access. "Oh Goddesses," I breathed out as she squeezed around me before I slipped a little more in, her soft moans finally reaching my ears. "You're so beautiful." I breathed as I sunk into her before pulling back to gently thrust into her. "You okay?"

"Yes," she moaned out, pulling her answer into a long drawl as I reached for her hand. "Hmm?" I slowly laced our fingers together as I thrusted into her faster, the primal side of me scratching the surface. "Your eyes are beautiful." She gasped while squeezing my hand as I leaned down to lick her face. Though I couldn't feel it, I knew my eyes had changed to match my tribal markings that slowly lit up against my skin.

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I gripped her hips before pounding into her, her moans rising along with the scent of her arousal. What little control I had, slipped through my hands as I drowned in my mate’s warm embrace. She wrapped her arms around me while I teased her nipples with my tongue until she was writhing against me, her release washing over her in waves. I kept going until my own release washed over me while I pulled out to pump my seed onto her stomach. "Are you okay, my heart?" I questioned, quickly grabbing a cloth from my end table drawer to wipe away my mess as Nuri quietly licked some of it off.

"Yeah," she breathed as I wiped the remainder off. "Still up for another round?" She had a sly smile on her face as I nodded. "Okay, lay back." She commanded as I did as told before she climbed onto my lap. This time though, she positioned my cock at her entrance as I held her butt while she slowly eased down onto me. Once she had taken all of me, she slowly eased off of my cock to the tip before taking me again. The more she did it, the faster she went before laying her head on my chest, resting while she worked her lower body.

"You feel so good." I moaned just as her small pink tongue licked up my chest. I didn't know what it was about my mate and her bold actions, but I was losing control of my earlier reminder as I thrusted my hips up to meet her roughly. This primal feeling of fucking her until she was completely mine filled my every being. Her moans only fueled that instinct as I held her hips, thrusting into her faster while she kissed along my maw. How much I wanted to taste her small little mouth on mine. Maybe this effect would wear off soon so I could properly devour all of my mate, from her luscious lips to her quivering heat.

"Mizail," she drawled out my name as I felt her clench around my cock. She had a dazed look on her face as she looked up at me, biting her lip before she came. I kept going, the desirable need to fuck her until she screamed my name overwhelming me as she quivered against me, another orgasm rocking her being.

"Nuri," I breathed out as I came, slowly thrusting my seed into her. I loved how my name sounded on her lips. Now, I needed to hear her screaming my name as she came in several places, several times. Just as those thoughts ran through my head, causing my tribal markings to burn gold, my fierce mate sighed against me as her breathing evened out. Was she sleep? "Nuri?" I softly called while gently moving her hair away from her sweaty face. Her eyes were closed as her lips parted.