Christmas miracle

I woke up to the gentle sound of Christmas music in the background. I rolled on my back and lifted my head. I looked at the ocean view from the big window. Snow covered all trees, and the ocean was frozen. Suddenly Dominic walked through the double doors in his checkered pajama.

"Merry Christmas baby", he said with a wide smile on his lips, as he jumped on the bed next to me. "Merry Christmas D", I screamed enthusiastically as I hugged him, making him chuckle.

"You wanna go downstairs?", he whispered, petting my hair. I nodded as I started to get out of my bed. I slid my furry white slippers on. We walked downstairs, hand in hand.

"Did you sleep well?", he asked. "Mhm", I answered as I smiled at him widely. "Good, I made us hot chocolate", he answered as we landed on the first floor. "Dom...perfect", I said as I squeezed his hand. We walked through the living room and dining room to the kitchen.

I sat down on the bar stool in front of the island as Dominic went to the other side. He opened a cabinet and took two big white cups from there, pouring the hot milk into them. "Here you go", Dominic said as he handed me one and came to sit next to me. "Thank you", I whispered before taking a sip. "Mm...so good!", I told excitedly, making him chuckle.

"Let's go to the couch", Dominic said as he grabbed our cups, both of us plopping onto the sofa. I looked outside the double doors to the terrace, it was covered in snow. "Look how beautiful", I whispered and pointed outside. "I know", he said quietly as he didn't take his eyes off me. I blushed when I noticed what he did. I grabbed his face gently and pulled him into a kiss. "You're silly", I laughed. "You're perfect", he said between our gentle kisses, making me smile.

"Should we open the presents?", I asked after pulling away from him. He nodded as a smile grew on his face. "Open that one first", he told and pointed at one under the Christmas tree.

I walked there and sat in front of the tree. "Open that one the last", I said and pointed at one gift. Dominic nodded and came to sit next to me.

I gently started to unwrap one present. All gifts from him were wrapped in a red paper, with a golden bow. All his gifts from me were wrapped in green-white-striped paper.

He started to unwrap one of my presents too. I was filled with excitement as I looked at him opening the presents. We unwrapped them in turns because we wanted to see each other's reactions.

I had gifted him a 3-pack of black Calvin Klein boxers, Dior Sauvage cologne because I knew that he uses that one, knitted socks that my grandma had made, white and black cashmere sweaters, a robe with his initials, and the 1908 Rolex.

He had gotten me one of my favourite red Dior nail polish, the golden Farah earrings from Vivienne Westwood, black pair of Roger Vivier Flower Strass satin pumps, red lace Simone Pérèle bra, and panties, a golden Cartier Love bracelet, and a lack maxi classy Chanel leather bag.

I was about to open my last gift when Dominic was looking at me nervously. I gasped when I saw the orange box. My heart pace quickened as I opened the box and the bag, it revealing the most perfect bag. I gasped loudly as I lifted that black crocodile Birkin bag carefully.

"You did not", I whispered in disbelief. He chuckled and answered, "I did". I quickly went to hug him and kissed him, "Thank you". Tears started to form in my eyes. "Aw, you're welcome baby", he said as he petted my cheek gently.

I wiped my tears away and laughed, saying, "Now open your last gift". I gulped and added, "I'm so nervous". Dominic looked at me suspiciously and started to open it. I fidgeted my fingers until I heard that he stopped moving. I quickly looked up to him. He stared at the T-shirt, making me gulp.