When he changed his behavior towards you because you're pregnant

You sigh after seeing your husband settling his position on the right side of the bed. His back is facing you while covering his body with the blanket.

You gulp while trying hard to keep your tears from falling. You stared at him wanting to go and embrace him but you couldn't. You just knew you couldn't.

You slowly stand up from the bed and made your way to the bathroom silently. Closing the door behind you while Jungkook open his eyes after hearing the bathroom door click.

He sigh and sit up. Staring at the bathroom door before gripping his hair tightly using both of his hand. He knew you what you're doing inside that small room. He's not dumb nor deft. He can hear your sniff. Your painful whips while trying hard to hold your tears and yourself for a breakdown.

He hate himself that he's doing that to you mostly knowing that it's bad for you since you're pregnant with his child. Jungkook shook his head. He couldn't bare hearing you crying inside that room.

He stood up and grabbed the bathroom door handle but as he doesn't have enough any courage he went to the bedroom door instead and open it. He came out and slammed the door. He truly hate himself.

Hugging yourself while sitting at the corner of the bathroom you. You close your eyes tightly not wanting to let you tears fall down but you failed. Even with close eyes your tears just keep rolling down your cheek escaping continuesly from your reddish eyes.

You just keep on hugging yourself. You keep on blaming yourself for what happened. You ruined his life. You just literally hate yourself. You're being hard on yourself and to your baby that is inside your stomach for 4 months.

There's no day passed by without you blaming yourself for everything. You ruined his life. He wasn't even supposed to be with you. You aren't even supposedly his wife but as you got pregnant he married you.

You're his fiance's best friend and because of one night mistake everything go down hill for both of you. How selfish of you leaving him when he loves you so much and when he finally moved on from you. You're the one who ruined his happiness.

You're so selfish that's why you hate yourself. He beg you to say with him but you chooses your career over him. But when he got you pregnant he literally throw everything away and choose to be with you instead. Just for the baby.

You just wish you didn't left him that day. You just wish you should have chosen him. You just wish you're not the reason why he meet your friend and eventually fell for her. You just wish you didn't ruined both of them. You just wish you didn't take advantage of his drunk state that night. You just wish you didn't get pregnant. You wish everything just didn't happened.

You just wish. But you can't turn back the time. It's over now. Everything is over. You already ruined her. You always hurted him and now you're hurting him even more. How selfish you are for that.

You started crying while covering your mouth. You don't want him to hear you and make him guilty even tho it wasn't even his fault. But what you don't know is that he already knew.

You suddenly get startled when you heard the bedroom door shut. You cover your mouth even more harder not wanting to let out any sound of your whimpers. You though you're irritating him.

Jungkook is in the living room. He couldn't sleep. He just felt so guilt, he's been giving you cold shoulder ever since you both started living together.

But can you blame him?. He didn't expect everything to happen this way. He was supposedly marrying your friend but because of one night mistake it all changes.

He didn't even blame you for it. All he blame was himself for being careless. He didn't only end up hurting one person but two, or maybe three including the baby in your stomach.

He stared at your wedding picture that is hanging on the wall. He knew he shouldn't be acting like that to you it will not only affect the baby but also your marriage. He will try his best to save your marriage.

Even tho it wasn't like how he wanted he still wished for this right? He used to wish before when you're still with him that both of you will end up together, getting married and having a family. He wished for it but it just happened to be granted at the wrong timing but still his wish came true.

It wasn't the babies fault but yours and his and he won't let his child suffer because of him. Because of his cold shoulder towards Yn.

Jungkook walk inside your share bedroom and saw you already laying on the bed under the blanket. He released a heavy sigh before walking in. He stared at your figure while your back is facing him.

Without thinking twice he goes under the blanket and hugged you from behind. You're not asleep. You're shocked by his actions. Why is he even suddenly hugging you? He's supposed to hate you.

"Just close your eyes and sleep. It's not good for a pregnant woman staying up late." He whispered.

"Don't Koo. Don't be like this to me, yes I'm pregnant but you don't have to fake everything." You said.

"I'm nothing faking it. I just wanted a normal family. A nice and happy one just like what he always used to want." He responded.

Before you could even answer back Jungkook tightly his grip while holding you closer to himself. He embrace you like you truly belong to him.

You're so stup'd to not realize before how lucky you are to have him and even chooses to leave him for something else. You wish you could have treated him better before.

You rub your eyes and blink it several times while covering your eyes from the brightness of the sun that is coming through the sliding window. You turn to your right side of the bed and found no one but a 8 blue roses laying next to you.

A smile appeared on your lips. You started caressing your baby bump that is not 8 months old and a boy. You slowly grab the letter beside the roses.

"I just went to the grocery don't do anything okay I'll be back just lay down and relax"

                                           -hubby Koo

Your smile bright up. You slowly shook you head while letting out chuckles. As you're about to get up you saw the bedroom door swing open and saw him running towards you.

He immediately knee down while slowly pushing you back to the bed.
"I told you not to do anything right. Come on baby just at least do a simple instructions. It's not good for you to keep moving around okay." He started scolding you again.

"But I need to your the bathroom Koo". You said while watching him sighing then he started caressing your stomach.

"If your mommy move again without my permission then kick her okay." He said before helping you get up. You slap him shoulder and glance at him.

"You knew his kick hurts a lot!! You're so mean." You rolled your eyes while leaving him behind. You grabbed the bathroom door nub when you suddenly felt a hard kick inside you.

You groan while caressing your tummy. Jungkook immediately came running while supporting you from behind. "See I don't you to listen to me. That boy is always on my side so you better not go against both of us. Just follow what is said baby. It's for the best okay.

You groan and eventually agreed "fine!! As if I have other choice".

DIRTY LINERS | Jungkook OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara