Staying inside you the whole night

When he stayed inside you the whole night after running away from him

You're breathing heavy, you stopped running as you took a deep breath before looking at your back.

You sigh seeing no cars following you on the empty road. At some time it gave you peace of mind, it made you feel safe for a moment.

You looked around as you sigh. Your foots hurt alot and it's killing you, you shook your head trying not to mess your mind. You already made a decision and that is to run away from him. That's it no more thinking twice, he's a pure evil and no one wants to live with a person like him.

Looking at the empty road, you stood up as you're about to run away again when a tight gripped hold onto your hair tightly leaving you groaning in pain.

You fell on the ground while the tattooed man started drugging you back to the direction where you came from.

Trying to loosen his hand from your hair, you started hitting his hand while shouting but he just tighten his gripped on you.

Soon when you arrived Infront of the open gate he let go of your hair, you immediately get up and tried to run away for the second time but he picked you up and throw you on his build shoulder.

"Stop being a kid and grow up Yn, I'm tired playing with your games." He said while clenching his teeth together.

The maids open the front door as he walk in. He went straight to your bedroom opening the door and throw you on the bed.

"Aren't you tried running away from me all over again?" He said while grabbed your cheek hard making you look at him.

"Cause if you're not, well I am and this time I'll make sure to teach you a lesson." He unplugged his belt as he took it and tied both of your hands with it.

You stared at him blankly, you already knew what he was gonna do. He always does this, he's a man who couldn't sleep at night without getting his dick fucked.

But on the first place. Who are you to him? Simple, his slave.

He brought you to be his slave, he marries you to be his slave and you absolutely agree to it, why? Well easy.

Money, money and money, to be honest he wasn't like this before, yes he brought you to be his slave but soon he caught himself falling for you and you did too.

Well at least that's what he knew so he asked you to marry him but soon he finds out your real intention. You're only using him for money while he's doing everything he could just to show you that he loves you with all his heart.

But you didn't care about his feelings back then, you flirt around his friends while he isn't looking, his friends tried to warn him but he choose to believe you and broke his friendship for someone who isn't deserving.

So after he finds out, even tho it's hurts seeing you suffering he wanted to teach you a lesson that you would never forget. You hurted him and he thinks that he deserves to hurt you as well.

You hurt him emotionally while he's hurting your physically. In the end of the day both person just keep on hurting each other.

Everytime he fucks you hurted you while everytime you'll say you don't love him and that your just using him hurted him.

His hot veiny hands now firmly gripping on your neck as he pulled you into a kiss

Your lips collided together as he hungrily devoured your lips like a beast. Your tongue fighting for dominance but soon you gave up immediately when he bite your lower lips. You groan in pain as your lips started to bleed but yet he didn't care, he even started sucking your lower lips asking for more blood to come out and taste it.

Jungkook looked in your eyes with full of lust, at least that's what you can see as his eyes is firming with anger, but little did you know, the soft stop of him is still there always watching you but right now this isn't the right time for that.

He needs to teach you a lesson and that what exactly he would do.

He looked at your eyes with love and lust mingle together in them. He pulled you closer lifting you as he begin to undressed you until you were fully nked underneath his body.

He hovering on top of you as he connected you lips together again.

While kissing you, both of each other eyes are open staring straight at each other's soul. He wanted to burn you, hurt you, make you suffer but tonight the soft spot of him wins.

Soon he pulled away from the kiss as he let his pants go down while removing his shirt. He lay down behind you and grab you by your waist.

He buried his face on the crock of your neck and thrust his member inside you. You let out a soft moan while closing your eyes tight.

He stayed like that for a long time without you notice that you've already fallen asleep while back hugging and at the same time he's inside you.

No matter how cruel you were on him he knew he just couldn't hurt you more than he could imagine even tho you deserves it.

Is that love?