When you came to stop his wedding

When you came to stop him from marrying someone.

Y

ou're looking at the envelope. An envelope that brokes your heart, why? It's because it's an invitation.

Invitation of your own husband's wedding but not with you but with someone else.

Did he cheated on you? Nope but feels like it. What can you even do now. He couldn't even remember you.

Yes he couldn't remember you after he got into a car accident and his parents took advantage of it. They arrange him for a wedding with someone.

They lied to him. They made him believe that he was Inlove with the woman they wanted him to marry and he believes them cause they are his own parents while I.

I don't even know what I am right now, am I his friends? No I'm not. Am I his wife? I don't know. But for me I'll forever churches that I was able to marry such an amazing person like him.

I was so blessed that I experienced being in his life even for a while.

"I'm getting married, did you receive the invitation?" He said while being cheerful. He look so happy, how can you ruined it for him?.

"Yes, I'm so happy for you" You smiled at him as you took a sip on your coffee while looking at the glass wall trying to hold yourself.

Yes you still have connection to him. But he only remembered you as his friend. He only remembers the time when you're just his friend but he forgot the memories when you were his girlfriend till you become his wife.

The man smile as he grabbed your hand that was placed on the table. You were startled and turn to look at him.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Will you stop my wedding if I'll say I remembered everything?" He stared at you.

With a shaking hand you pulled away from his gripped. Shocked, you don't know what to do or how to reaction.

Since when did he got his memory back? Are you getting him back? Is he yours again. What's happening?.

Teary eyes you close then as you run to him, embracing him, hugging him tight and never wanna let go. You miss him so so much.

"S-since when?" You asked while crying.

"Before the engagement party started." He replied.

You pulled away, you didn't expect this, you feel betrayed, he betrayed you how could he betray you like this. He's so cruel.

"I-i hate you" You step back and run away, he just sit there watching you leave thinking you will have a better like with him.

You sat on your bed crying after remember the scene that you've cause the night of his engagement party.

Bagging in and pulling him closer to you, forcing his to touch you Infront of everyone thinking he would get his memory back.

He let you get hallucinated by everyone, his friends, his family and his fiance. You were so embarrassed but you didn't give up thinking once he gained his memory all those things will be worthy but no it wasn't.

He betrayed you. He remembered everything but he just let it happen. It wasn't worthy.

The man is sitting on the side of the pool while drinking. He hates himself for hurting someone whom he love the most.

Every decision has a consequence. He never wanted the girl that he love the most go to a lot like before when she was with him.

His parents made him suffer mostly you after he picked you, he was always worried about your safety. About how he would raised a child and build a family with you, give you the castle that he promised if no one is ever dared to accept him In every job he applied because of his parents and they did the same thing with you.

He wanted you to have a better life and that will only happen if you weren't on his side. He's doing the best he can just to protect you and give you a better future but that will never happen if he stays by yourself.

So he lied, he had to lie even tho it hurts. He has to lie even tho he loves you alot, he just had to.

Everyone gathers around having tho smiles on their lips. The bride walked it. Everyone eyes are on her but not his eyes. He wanted to see you on the aisle walking with that wedding dress just like on your wedding day.

He only see you as his wife and no one else, you're his wife and no one can replace you in his heart.

You're at the back of the church, hearing everything. It was breaking you apart. Is this the end of you marriage?

Without thinking twice you run out of the church at the back door. Yes this is the end, you love him and he loves you, you know that but love is not enough for both of you to be together.

But then you remembered something.
You stoped as you found yourself standing Infront of the front door. This wedding is useless. He's married to you, he couldn't marry anyone else if he's still married to you. You took a deep breath as you grabbed the handle of the door then.

I hear the preacher say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace"
There's the silence, there's my last chance.

You open the door.

I stand up with shaky hands, all eyes on me
Horrified looks from everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at you
I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

Yn: don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait, or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said,

Preach: "Speak now" do you have anything to say young man if not then we shall continue this wedding

He stared at everyone till his eyes fell on you, the only woman he wanted. No one will stop him this time, it's a huge mistake that he let you go and he won't do it again

"Let's run away now"
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door
Baby, I didn't say my vows
So glad you were around
When they said, "Speak now". You're man said as he run to you.

Lmao I'm just so obsessed with the Speak now by Taylor swift