Chapter 21: Jealousy?

Start from the beginning

(Bangpink gift to Y/N.)

But unfortunately for Bangpink, Y/N gave all the gifts to her maid......

You all must be weird, how does Bangpink know where Y/N lives. It's because Jungkook told his hyung and noona about it, Jungkook checked about his twin Y/N, where she lives, who adopted Y/N and who are her adopted siblings.

Y/N POV:

Once I got ready to go to the university, I went downstairs and headed to the dining room to have breakfast. When I got there all the Butlers and maids bowed and wished me good morning. I just smiled at them and wished them a good morning too, but when I looked around the dining room I noticed that I was the only one in the Hwang family who was there.

(Y/N outfit.)

Butlers and maids- "Good morning young miss." *Bowed*

Y/N- "Good morning everyone..... Where is the others??"

Butler 1- "Mr and Mrs Hwang went to the company early today because there was something important, Mr Hwang told the young master to eat breakfast first."

Y/N- "What about In-Youp and Hyunjin oppa?"

Butler 2- "Young master In-Youp already left the mansion early this morning and he told me that he will not go to the university today because he has important things to do. While Young master Hyunjin is studying in his room, he already had breakfast this morning."

Y/N- "Oh.... I see....."

Then I had breakfast alone at the table, butlers and other maids just stood in their respective positions and were ready if I needed any help.

(Time skip when Y/N finished breakfast.)

(End of Y/N POV.)

After Y/N finished breakfast, she went to the university with Hyunjin. And as usual when they arrived all the students screamed because they were very good-looking at the university and of course all the students adored Y/N the most because she was the best and most beautiful at the university.

Hyunjin- "Just ignore them princess." *Smile*

Y/N- "Okay Oppa." *Smile*

There were also many female students who tried to approach Hyunjin, but he only said "Step aside" or "You're in my way." And Hyunjin also gave a death glare to any male student who tried to approach Y/N.

They continued walking to their lockers but Y/N suddenly stopped walking and her body froze. Hyunjin also wondered why his sister froze there, then he looked where Y/N was looking now. It was Bangpink who were gathering at Y/N's locker and it looked like they were waiting for their sister.