2.5. Trojan Korps

Start from the beginning

"I said we'd be poor agents if we didn't consider the possibility that Frank was guilty. Well, we've considered it. Let's go and prove he's innocent." The team smile at Dan glad that he is with them.

"We need to go to MI9 and talk to Frank if we are ever going to figure it out" With that the agents rush down the corridor only for Mr Flatly to walk out one of the classrooms and starts talking to Zoe.

"Ah, Zoe! I hope you're having a good week. I know we haven't seen much of." Mr Flatly was cut off by Alex

"Sorry Sir, got to get to lesson" Alex loved Mr Flatly and she felt bad that the group ignored him but they have a mission.

The team went to their base first so that they are in there MI9 uniform and would blend in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the team got to the cell that MI9 was keeping Frank in the first thing they saw was Frank sitting on a chair doing some knitting. Tom and Aneisha were sitting on the bed and Dan, Zoe and Alex were standing up.

"It means a great deal that you all still have faith in me"

"New hobby?" Aneisha joked trying to lighten the mood. Alex let out a breathy laugh.

"It was left by the previous occupant of my cell, Mrs Humm" Frank gave the team a small smile and put the knitting down on the side table showing that he is giving the team his full attention.

"Frank, if we're going to clear your name, we need something to go on" Zoe told Frank.

"Who could do something like this?" Dan questioned Frank.

"I think we all know who" Alex muttered under her breath but no one heard her.

"The spread of mistrust, hidden motives, misinformation, manipulation. There's only one group capable of this. I was so desperate for it not to be true, I convinced myself it wasn't possible. But it's time to face facts. KORPS are back"

"Well we did say that already" Tom gives Alex a look.

"There is a time and place and right here, right now is not it" Tom said to Alex in disbelief. She just replied with a smile. Dan ignored the two and carried on talking to Frank

"So it is KORPS. What's their aim?"

"I wish I knew. Getting inside the mind of KORPS is difficult and dangerous" Frank told the team although though it sound more like a warning.

"Well, if you can't do it, who can? No-one knows them as well as you." Aneisha says to Frank. Tom suddenly perked up.

"Actually, that's not true. There someone in the cell next door knows them better than anyone" Dan and Alex caught onto who he was talking about.

"An ex-KORPS captain" Dan said

"We need to talk to the Grand Master" Alex finished off Dan sentence. The team, minus Frank, then went to the Grand Master cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Grand Master was a high profiled man, because of this he was kept in a highly secure cell. Within the room his cell bars were made of laser beams meaning if they were to be toughed an alarm would go off and whoever touched will be injured.

The team walks into the room and stand a clear distance from the bars.

"Ah, visitors"

"We need information about KORPS" Zoe said to the Grand Master getting straight to the point.

"We? One of them now, are you?" The Grand Master asked Zoe while holding his rabbit.

"They're my friends" Zoe told the Grand Master.