2.2. Trojan Korps

A/n: Just a quick one, when someone is thinking it will be in 'italics'. If having people think in a third POV doesn't work. Lets just pretend that it does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group then walked into the class room passing Mr McNab who was complaining to Byron about his music. Mlisser had caught up to Roly and had made him sign up for chess club. Mr Flatly comes up to the friend group who were surrounding Dan's desk.

"Ah, Zoe! Welcome to St Heart's. I hope you have a creative and educationally rewarding time here."

"Me too, Mr Flatley! I'm really looking forward to it. School's so exciting!" Zoe says looking around the class room

"Can I sit at the front?" She says with a smile on her face and moving towards the front of the class.

"She's funny."

"Weird, you mean" Alex laughs at Tom's comment and they move towards there seats. Alex sits next to Tom, however this means she is also sitting behind Melissa.

"Er, yes. I don't see why not. Great. Wonderful. How refreshing!" Mr Flatly starts of his speech and walks over to the window. However the group didn't get to listen as there communicators started to buzz.

"What a wonderful example to us all. An eager young mind embracing the pursuit of knowledge." That was all the group got to hear as they got there stuff and left the class room. Mr Flatleys words fading as they got further away.

The group ran to the caretaker cupboard and Alex put her thumb on the scanner as she got there first. She turned around to her friends and poked her tongue out at them and smiled cheekily at them, but what Alex didn't know is that they let her get there first as they knew they would never hear the end of it.

They go into the cupboard and Alex pulls the broom. The alarms beep three time then they are shooting down the lift witch also changed them into there spy uniform. The doors open and they walk out. Frank gets straight to the point.

"MI9 have identified an anomaly at one of our secret storage facilities - Vault 12."

"Hello to you to Frank" Alex says as she and Tom make there way over to their computers.

"I've never heard of it." Aneisha says

"Yep, that'll be the word 'secret'" Tom says and get straight into hacking the file with the information on Vault 12 and Alex just sits in her seat listening to what Frank is saying

"What's in Vault 12?" Dan questions Frank

"Sorry, Dan, top secret." Frank replies

'Honestly what is the point of making things top secret if Tom and I are on the team' Alex thinks to herself.

"It's where MI9 keep captured super weapons and other devices." Tom reads the information from the screen out loud.

"But obviously not that top secret."

"No, it's good - took me over seven seconds to crack that security." Tom says feeling smug.

"Really Frank, top secret is not in our vocabulary" Alex explains to Frank.

"Well, anyway, due to the emergence of these new KORPS wannabes, MI9 have upgraded the alert level to amber. We're checking out everything, no matter how small. I'm sure it's nothing." With that Dan, Zoe and Aneisha were on there way to the storage unit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK, team, scan every room for anomalies." Franks says to the three through the ear peace. Dan scans the first door that is in the hallway.