"Yeah. I caught him kissing one of my closest friends in the janitor's room." You said.

"The room is quite common then. I thought I was the only one who called girls there for relief." Noticing your glare, he stopped.
"I am just kidding. But still, how the hell did our 'I don't waste my time in these shits' girl get a boyfriend?" Wish you could wipe that smug grin off his face.

"You remember Hailey?" He frowned, "Ahhhh. Isn't she that girl you met during winter?" You sighed. It is not like you feel hurt while talking about this. It is just that this matter annoys you a lot. "Yeah."

"She turned out to become someone I hung out with when you stopped visiting. Setting me up on blind dates became a habit of hers. Then a guy, Hajoon, proposed to me, and I accepted it under Hailey's pressure. He didn't like the lack of affection or you could say making out, kissing like maniacs, and sex in our relationship so he cheated on me with Hailey who he considered to be 10 times more sexier than me," You scoffed as the scenario gushed through your mind. "As if I cared."

"What did you do if not sex?" Do you have to say it? "We just smiled at each other." Sensing the look of disbelief on his face, you began again before his whining."It had been just a week of our relationship and- and- and - AND you know me!"

"You are stupid."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

He laughed. Fucker. "So what did he say? Wants you back or something like that?" He asked.

"No. When I asked him why he cheated, he told me that he had desires and I did not let him touch me or at least kiss me. So he fulfilled them with someone else. He challenged me that I couldn't even kiss a man, and now he is back at it." Facing him, you asked.
"Do you know someone whom I can kiss, and they won't even feel used?"
Looking at you in disbelief, he again focused on the road.
"The whole campus would agree. But are you seriously dumb? Don't you see me?" He said, disappointed.

"Stop. It would make things awkward between us." Stop. I will fall harder.
"No, it wouldn't. I am a good kisser. Things become weird if we make them weird. And I bet you won't be comfortable with any other guy. It is up to you, though."

He is right. But what about you? You are probably gonna die. You don't think you can move on. Not until you keep getting yourself in such situations. But wait. You get to kiss him. Him. The love of your life. You just got a chance to give your first kiss to the guy you love and trust above anyone.

"Okay then. Let's get over with it." Smiling, Jungkook parked the car in some alley and looked at you.

"Sit on my lap." You sat on it. After adjusting yourself, you looked up and noticed how close you both were. Jolting behind, your back hit the steering, resulting in the honk.

"Avoid it. Being nervous is never the solution." He said seriously.

"Here. Make sure you have a good angle." You requested, handing him your phone. Your heart beating like crazy, each time he breathed.

He opened the camera and held your phone in his right hand. Placing his left hand on your waist, he looked at you.

Lust.

Lust is what you saw.
Deeply gazing into your eyes, you got lost in them. His ocean, like deep and shallow eyes, wavered with care every time you blinked. So lost that you didn't even notice when his hand creeped inside your shirt and started caressing your bare waist.