There were 17 boys and 10 girls who were about to participate in the swimming competition, which obviously excluded the one's who didn't know how to swim.

The first ones to start are the girls. When the girls started their race, the boys sat at the sidelines and cheer for them.... Scratch that they are ogling the girls or as they like to put it, evaluate the girls.

"Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan. Hahahaha." Ike said repeating her name before laughing at the end.

And it looks like he has lost it. I was actually thinking about when he would lose it.

"You’re scary, Ike—quiet down." Sudo said to his friend when he saw his behaviour.

"B-but Kushida-chan is fucking cute. Her breasts are really big too." Ike said to Sudo at his words.

Well, can't say I can deny it. She really has big breasts and the face as well.

But I also saw that the girls who weren't swimming were looking at Ike with disgusted expressions.

And as for Kushida, she is now the most popular girl of the class despite it being only a week since class started. All the boys in the class are very eager to talk to her except for me, Ayanokoji, Hirata, Yousuke, Akito and Koenji.

After Kushida was done it was the turn of Horikita's group. I will be honest and saw that she has the most beautiful face, and the top if only considering her face. But her personality and way of talking has decreased her popularity in class. But, she still is fairly popular so some cheers were given to her as well.

"Everyone, make sure to remember this sight! Today’s fap material has been secured!" Ike shouted happily when he saw it.

"Yea!" Many of the boys said in unison.

Well, looks like the boys of my class are getting closer to each other, despite it being like this. And Ike's talking and wording will most likely just make the girls have a more negative opinion of him.

Hirata being the only one who looked away. If he was seen by any girls then his popularity will increase again. On another note... some of the girls are still looking at my body.

Anyways, the teacher blew the whistle and the 5 girls jumped into the pool. Horikita took the lead at the beginning and maintained it as she kept distance from the other girls. She came in first place confidently.

"Oh! Horikita did it!" One of the boys said when he saw it.

Her time was 28 seconds which is impressive as it is pretty quick. I watched her as she got out of the pool without even breathing heavily. Which showed that it wasn't much of a problem for her.

The boys, whether they liked her attitude or not stared at her bouncing ass as she got out of the pool. She has a nice ass despite having medium breasts, coupled with her face she has a very nice image. She is a girl after all. I also saw Ayanokoji looking at her as I couldn't fault him.

Hey, the girls are looking at my body, there's no problem with me looking at theirs. Besides, it's not like Horikita is going to know about it.

After that it was the turn of Kushida's group of girls. The boys started waving and cheering immediately when they saw her.

"Woooooo!" The boys gave a collective cheer when they saw it.

They're aggressive boys alright. I saw some of them trying to get a look between her legs as she stood.

But she was also the one who wanted to get close to her so this will work in her favour. She is on good terms with the boys of the class and constantly has friendly chats with the boys in class. So her goal of getting along with all the students of the class will mostly come to fruition.