OS : Will you be mine? | Zoro x Reader

Start from the beginning

Zoro noticed that. He gazed at you, his eye piercing into yours as you felt a smirk forming on his lips against your skin. "Y/n.. i feel a little cold.. do you mind?" He asked, voice holding a teasing tone as his grip around you tightened. With a shaky breath, you spoke. "I don't mind." You let out, breath hitching once more as Zoro slowly rubbed against your rear end.

You felt his bulge growing against you as he rubbed against you.

Zoro was teasing you to the point where you let out small whimpers. The sound was like music to Zoro's ears. A groan left his throat, his teeth grazing against the skin of your neck. His breath becoming hot and shaky, his teasing turning to humping against you like an animal in heat.

"Mmh... Fuck, y/n.. You're so hot like this, you make me fucking crazy." He groaned near your ear, his bulge becoming slightly wet due to his pre-cum already leaking. With a swift motion, his erection sprung free from his pants as he adjusted them. You felt his length against your rear end, it made you let out a low moan as you squirm a bit. "Zoro.." You panted out his name. That seem to flip a switch inside Zoro as he groaned more louder. "Yea? Say my name like that again." His tone changed, he was demanding as his arousal grew upon hearing his name roll out of your tounge in a manner that made him go berserk. He rubbed his erection against your clothed ass, teeth sinking on your shoulder that made you arch your back a bit.

"Zoro..!" You repeated, a bit more louder whilst his rough, warm hands rub against your sides before gripping on your waist. "That's it. Just like that." He praised, one of his hands going to the stretch band of your bottoms. With a swift motion, your lower half was now exposed, showing your arousal that made him grunt in pleasure.

"Look at you, so hot and horny for me. You like being manhandled by me, don't you? Such a whore." Zoro's voice grumbled out, biting your shoulder more as he teasingly rub the tip against your entrance. "I want you to feel me inside of you."

With his words, he slowly pushed himself in. He groaned out, not stopping until he was fully sheathed inside of you. He gave your shoulder kisses to ease the pain as you took in his huge, girthy length inside of you.

"You feel that? I know you can feel me. God, you're so warm and tight." Zoro lowly moaned out, his hand gripped on your waist tighter while the other fondled with your ass. He didn't move, he only stayed there as if he was only inside you to keep his cock warm. You felt him twitch inside you, making you tighter around his shaft. "Fuck..! Are you that desperate?" You hear him groan out against your neck.

"If you want it that bad, i'll fucking give it to you. Be a good whore and stay still, just take all of me in." He gave you what you wanted and craved for. his hips moved a bit, thrusting in and out of you slowly as he kept you in place while you squirm and whimper on him. The state he put you in turned him on more, he couldn't help but growl out with his thrusts slowly becoming faster.

"So warm.." Zoro groans out, his shaft sliding in and out of you as he took your whimpers and moans in. Just hearing you like this turned him the fuck on. The fire in him grew brighter, his hips thrusting into yours as he felt you squeeze around him so tightly.

A string of moans and whimpers left your lips, your hips grinding more against Zoro as he thrusts into you like an animal. He would then tease you by burying his cock deep inside you, his tip teasing your g-spot in a manner that tortured you sexually, leaving you craving for more.

"You're mine." Zoro's voice growled out possesively, his thrusts becoming more relentless as he held you tightly in place. You were twitching, squirming around inside his muscular arms. You were already leaking and Zoro didn't fail to notice. He smirked, his teeth biting your earlobe softly, his thrusts unwavering.

"Enjoying like the slut you are, aren't you?" He chuckled, slamming into you that left hin groaning a bit. "mmmhh Fuck, y/n.. if you keep squeezing me like that i'll cum. Do you want me to fill you up?" at his words, you let out a shaky yet desperate nod. You were desperate, wanting to feel his hot semen fill you up to the brim. He was fucking you dumb where you couldn't even use words while you moan and whimper. He loved that.

"Heh.. Can't use your words?" He teased.

Although, it wasn't long until Zoro was near to reach his peak. "I'm gonna cum.. Fuck, take it..!" With one last final thrust into you, you felt his warm semen filling you up. Zoro groaned out, moaning lowly against your ear as you both reach your peak.

The swordsman rode out his high, grunting softly as his hot breaths were felt against your sensitive skin. He let out a low chuckle, cuddling you more as he kept you there, not pulling out.

"let's stay like this... i love you."

done!

also, some update on my c.ai... i've reached 2000 followers and 1.7m user interactions! i'm so happy! thank you all so much for the support 💛💛

if you have requests (for bots or fanfics), please contact me on Discord via @diminshee ! i also have a server for my c

if you have requests (for bots or fanfics), please contact me on Discord via @diminshee ! i also have a server for my c.ai ~

ai ~

💌