Beach day

It was already 1:30 and I was getting a ready over to Kota's place with Aria. I put on my black alter neck bikini ,with with polka dots and black glitter flip flops . I packed my hair in a high pony tail . I put on a tank top and shorts ,packed a beach bag with towels and sun screen. I went over to arias room and saw her already packed ." you ready to go "
"yes" on our way to to door , I saw my mom passed out the couch . I don't think she's ever going to change . we walked to Kota's house seeing a car packed in the drive way . it was probably Nathan's . I rang the door bell and kota appeared. "hey"
"hi" I said giving him a hug . "come on upstairs "
he led the way to his room . when we got in Nathan was stretched out on the bed playing with his phone . when Aria saw Nathan she ran to him and plopped on his stomach ."Nathan!!!"
"hey little munchkin"then they did this weird handshake . funny how they only met once and they this close. I sat down next to them and Nathan turned to me . "hey".
"hi"
"so how have things been ?"
"good . how's the ankle "
"healing up pretty good "
"that's cool " Kota then cut in saying "who's ready to hit the beach ?"
" meeee!!" Aria screamed almost deafing me ."OK then ,up we go .we are taking my car "
when we got downstairs I saw a woman who looked so much like Kota . same brown hair and all."hey mom"
"hey honey". That was when Aria had to go around shouting " beach,beach ,I'm going to the beach " these are the moment I regret having a sister
"And who's this ?" Kota's mom asked smiling
"oh yeah .mum ,this is sang and her little sister Aria. sang this is my mom."
"hello Mrs Lee"
"oh , dear call me Cameron "
"we have got to start moving now mom"
"OK. have fun and be safe "
"sure
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
When we got to the beach ,we set out the beach towels . Kota and Aria went to play in the water while I sat down on the towel with Nathan at my side .
"you know we never got to hang out together "
" I know . I'm so sorry . I was .. busy "
"what are you doing this Saturday ?"
"nothing . why ? " I asked raising my eyebrows
"we-eell,I was wondering whether you'd like to do something with me ?" he sounded really nervous . "Are you asking me out ?" I teased him . He turned slightly red and grinned.
"maybe. if you want to " He looked so cute and I smiled back at him .
"okay . you can pick me up at 4.. I got up and removed my tank top so I could go to the water . he glanced at me and stood up as well . we walked down to the water and waited for the waves to come in . Nathan saw aria chasing kota and he burst out laughing . I laughed out to because they looked so ridiculous . Just then a huge wave came in and I moved back a few steps .
"scared of water ?" Nathan asked smirking .
"No,the wave just took me by surprise ,that's all "I said defending my self
"mm-hmm"he said totally not believing me .
"I'm serious " I whined
"OK then come stand beside me ."
There was another wave in the distance ,but I needed to prove that I wasn't afraid ,so I stood beside him . the wave was getting closer and closer and suddenly we were splashed by it . I screamed a little and grabbed Nathan's hand . he laughed at my expression and said . "I thought you said you said you weren't afraid of water "
" I'm not .its just I haven't been to the beach in a long time " he nodded and smiled . just then Aria ran up to us "why are you guys holding ?"she asked loudly .I didn't even realize we were still holding hands ,so I quickly let go .
"ohh, Nathan and sang sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G "aria started singing .
"shut up" I said covering her mouth with my hands . .she wiggled free and ran the off saying "ha ha ! can't catch me !!",I was red by then . I shook my head and said "sisters you can't do with or without them " Nathan laughed at that and said "totally . hey , I'm starving . lets call the guys to eat ."
we bough I've creams and hot dogs . I sat down on my towel and kota plopped Dow beside me .
"hey . you having fun ?"
"yeah"
"good . so...did anything happen when you got home yesterday ?"
"no . I didn't actually see her until this afternoon "
"well that's good . close your eyes "
"why" I asked confused by what he was going to do
"just do it " so I closed my eyes . a few seconds later I felt something cold and creamy touch my face . or slipped down to my lips and it tasted like rocky road . Kota had rocky road . I opened my eyes to see Kota already running away . I quickly wipped my face and bolted after him . " I'm gonna get you" I screamed laughing . By then we were already running away from the main beach into the abandoned parts . I got really close to Kota ready to grab him when a little stone wondered its way to my path and made me fall . I fell landing on Kota .
"ha ha you fell "
"but I still caught you . oh and I'm on too of you ",
I shouldn't have said that because 1. it sounded weird and 2.he did this really fast thing where he flipped me over and he pinned me down .
"who's on top now?" he said with a cute boyish grinn
"could you not say that ,it sounds really wrong " I said rolling my eyes . he was still pinning me down and it was getting uncomfortable .
"um .. could you get off me please ?,"
"no",
"and why is that " he fell silent for a second
",cause I wanted to do this " before I know it his lips are on mine, soft. To stunned to do anything, I pulled away .
"why did you do that ?"
"I.. I don't know, I'm sorry " its not that I don't like kota , I just don't see him as boyfriend material for me, his like a best friend . I really hoped things wouldn't be awkward .
"its um.. fine . we should get going "
"yeah your right ",we started walking towards the main beach . "where have you guys been ?" Nathan asked .
"umm... I chased him around when he put ice cream on my face "
"I see . well I'm going over to play volley ball. you guys wanna join "
"sure " we both answered.