BUILD A BEAR.

The ray of sun shining through the blinds caused me to wake up. I heard the birds chirping outside. I felt like a pretty good time to go running but no, I just had to sprain my ankle . I got out of bed slowly ,careful not to put much pressure on my leg. I had a quick shower and put on my ripped jean shorts with a black camisole and black sandals. I went downstairs to see my little sister Aria on the couch staring dully at the TV.I walked up to her and asked "Hey what's up"
"Nothing,I'm bored" That's when I thought
"Do you wanna go to the mall?"
"Yes"she yelled a big smile on her face .
I walked over to the island in the kitchen ,grabbed a banana and the car keys."let's go"

When we got to the mall we headed to build a bear . yeah I know a kiddy shop but aria was just 7. And she loves Teddies . She was so exited she ran off before I could tell her what to do . I wandered around a little,as I was walking I noticed this familiar mop of brow curly hair.KOTA!! and he was talking to Nathan ,who was in a build a bear uniform."Kota" I called out . He looked back and a smile hit his face ."hey" he said as he waved me to come over ."Hi"
"What are you doing here"he asked
"Brought my sister"
"Oh"
"Hey" I said to Nathan
"Hey"
"So you work here?"
"Yeah ,it really fu-"
"NATHAN!!!" We all turned around to see a this really big man with a balding scalp and a tag that said said manager.
"Looks like I have to go "
"Yeah"my smile disappearing
"Aww don't looks so sad ,I'll be back "he said as he smiled a little and gave us a little wave and turned away

Kota and I walked around a little until Aria came holding the weirdest bear I had ever seen it just looked so funny but I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh. Kota on the other hand ,laughed quietly covering it up with cough,which didn't work . He started choking . I don't know on what probably his saliva but it was funny .
"Aria,what's that?" I asked
"It's my teddy."
"Are you sure its a teddy?"
"Yes" she said sadly when she noticed my smile .Her lower lip started wobbling and I was terrified that she would start crying because it takes forever to shut her up .Then Kota came up with an idea. "Hey,Aria . I'm Kota .How about we build another one ? Just the two of us. "
Arias lips stopped wobbling and she stared at him with huge eyes as if he suggested taking her to the moon .
"Really? You mean that?"
"Sure.Do you want to go now?"
She nooded so fast I thought she'd break her neck
"Hey ,I have to go to she's my sister"I interrupted
"And I'm her friend " kota said
"Its OK, Sang ,I'll be fine "aria said with an admiring glance at Kota . I raised an eyebrow at her and sighed .
"Fine .but be careful. And do you have money for another one ?"
"That not necessary ."
"And why is that ?"
"Because ,I'm paying "
Before I could answer he started walking off with her and I was left all by myself again .
I wanted to loiter a bit so I walked off, but I hadn't taken more than 5 steps when someone put their hands on my eyes.
"Kota,what r u doing?" I asked with a small smile.
The person laughed and I was pretty sure it wasn't Kota's .I panicked a little and elbowed the person in the ribs.the person gave a small yelp and let go of my eyes.I turned around to see Nathan holding his sides.
"Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry !,I thought--"
"No,its fine" he interupted in a strangled sort of voice.
My face turned red at the sight of seeing him again.
"So....." I said
"Where's Kota? I thought he was with you?"
"Yeah he was but he took my little sister to make another bear." The conversation died down quickly and there was a really awkward silence .I had a really hard time looking at him,so I spent the time looking at passerby's . He then cleared his throat and said "so what are you doing when you leave here ?"
"Oh. Don't know probably go home.you?"
"Kota and I are gonna head to lazer tag"
"That's.cool"I wished I could go.
"Um..you wanna come "he asked interrupting my thoughts
"Oh...I don't know shouldn't Kota invite me?"
"Not really ,cause I'm the one paying." He gave a small smile my mind was screaming "YES!! a million times YES!!!", but I just shrugged and was like "yeah if you want me to." Just then I saw Aria and Kota weaving through the crowd to get to us.Aria was carrying a huge pink teddy and has a huge smile on her face .They looked really cute together ,despite the fact they he was 10 years older than her. Aria let go of Kota's hand and came to me .
"Look Sang my very own teddy," and she happily.
I have to admit that teddy was way better than the first one.
"Hey,Kota ,sang's coming with us to lazer tag "
"Cool"he said with a cute smile"And Aria's coming with us?"
"That's for sure"Nathan said ruffling aria's hair a bit
"YES!!!" Aria screamed.

A\N
So....how was it?? (_)(^.^)(•_•)
Sorry for the late update. Studying for SSAT .
Don't forget to VOTE,COMMENT ☺☺☺☺☺☺