DAKOTA

Pic of kota above !!
I walked down the wet street as it was drizzling lightly. My plan initially was to go to the abandoned house down the street from my house. Why? Well my mum is a drunk and I just into a fight with her about how she made my dad leave and stuff like that. I was pretty pissed and had to leave. Yeah, so I thought I would sneak out and spend the night in the abandoned house down the road. I continued down the street when I heard foot steps behind me I tired to ignore then it sounded closer then before I could turn around to check, the person jumped on me. "Whoa!!" I then felt a wet tongue on my face. There was a voice in the distance "Hey there, sorry about that. His leash broke." Then the owner of the voice came into view. I saw this cute tall guy with brown curly hair and and glasses. I wonder what colour his eyes were behind his glasses. "Are you ok?" He asked bringing me out of my daze. "Yeah" He put his hand out to help me up and I took it. "Follow me" he said. I contemplated whether I should follow a stranger. I didn't know. It was then I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. "Ow!!,shit!!"

"Hey what happened?" He asked, his voice filled with concern.
"My ankle really hurts".

"Do you think you can walk?" I tried, but man that thing hurt like hell. "No" I said. "Ok then, you're coming with me then". "How am I suppose to do that". "Oh, you don't have to do anything cause I'm going to carry you." "Oy hold it right there, firstly, I just met you. Secondly, I don't even know your name and lastly I don't know who you are.you could be an axe murderer or something."

"That's like the weirdest first impression I have ever heard about me. I'm nothing close to an axe murderer, just a typical 16 year old boy and my name's Dakota, but you can call me Kota."

"How do I know that's not what all 16 year old axe murderers say?" I pressed.

"Then how do I know you're not a maniac who tries to charm boys with her beauty?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Touche."

"So, what's going to happen? I can't just leave you here. It's my fault your ankle's hurting." I heard the guilt in his voice.

"I guess I could follow you, but there is no way you are carrying me."

"Ok, that's fine by me."

So he put his arm round my waist and I put my hand around his neck."Hey. Watch where you put your hand."

"Sorry", he laughed as he led the way to his house which was surprisingly two houses away.

A/N
Hey .this is my first book and I'm really excited . pls vote ,comment .