laser tag

When we got to the arena we were asked to pick our names . i being the creative person that i am put in sanglisious . "What kind of name is that ?" Nathan asked me his  face scrunched up in disgust ."what? i like it ,so mind your business"
"what ever floats your boat  ."

kota's a really boring person . His name was Kota . i mean who does that . you have the chance to call your self anything you want and he just picks  Kota .

Aria was little princess and i don't blame her . And Nathan was ..... wait for it ..

sexy boy Nat. And  he calls my name stupid . ha .

Kota and i were on team red and Nathan and aria were on blue.  When the buzzer signaled the beginning of the game Kota and i ran for cover . "so whats the plan ?" i asked

"i don't really have one  ,but stick close and shoot anyone on the opposing team . got it ? "

"sounds like a plan " Kota and i got up from behind the wall and started shooting . After we got like 10 people .we rounded a corner ready for more when we saw a little girl sobbing . it was Aria !! I was about to run to her when kota grabbed my arm  . "you cant go ,it could be bait "

"i don't think so kota it think its real " i ran off before he could protest ,but before i could get to Aria, Nathan jumped out from behind a wall and yelled "GOT YA !!! "I screamed but it was to late he already shot at my tag . i closed my eyes tight waiting for the beep to shut up , when i heard an 'oh sh*t "

i opened my eyes to see Nathan on the floor and kota beside me  aria tried shooting me but she was to slow and i shot her ."sorry aria " kota grabbed my arm and we ran off. we stopped behind a wall . there are a lot of walls in laser tag . "see, you should just have listened to me !! i've know Nathan  for a really long time and played this game a lot with him. "

"sorry " i muttered "its fine , say we go shoot more tags ? "

"sure "

*******************************************************************************

At the end of the game ,kota and i came out 3rd and 4th while Nathan and traitor sister  came 7th and 8th . and there was 20 of us .

Nathan drove us all back  to the mall cause we all left our cars there .When we got to the parking lot ,i said "thanks for everything guys "

"Its no big deal "kota said

Aria and i started walking towards the car when she told me , " i have to pee "

i was still pretty pissed at her for betraying me so i thought about letting her pee on her self but then it would probably be in the car and that would lead to me having to clean it ."pleaseee"

"fine" i threaded slowly behind her . she went into the bathroom and i waited for her at the door . i felt a hand  on my  hand . i did this my super fast ninja reflex thing and wacked the person in the face"oww" i turned around to see Nathan . "you've got to stop doing that  "

"then you've got to stop sneaking up on me "

"sorry "

"its fine "

" yeah .. so i was wandering if you'd like to hang out with me  so time ?"

wow ...WOW !!! "yeah sure ,that   would be cool ."

"great "

A/N

sorry for the long wait . i hope you like this . you guys should check out  .don't forget to vote ,comment and follow.

@anescapefromlife