Part 31

The next morning Sakshi was the first one to wake up, she freshened up and headed to the kitchen to make her morning chai. When she entered the kitchen she found VIjeeta already there making breakfast. 

Sakshi: Morning Bhabhi

VIjeeta: Good Morning baccha par tum itna jaldi kyu uth gai? 

Sakshi: Bhabhi jaldi it's already 8:30, and I usually wake up by 7.

Vijeeta: Same, par according to ICT standards 8:30 is like 5 AM.

Rahul Bhai: That may be true for everyone else but not me.

Anil Bhai: And me

Sakshi: Good Morning Bhais

Anil Bhai & Rahul Bhai: Morning baacha

Sakshi: Bhabhi kuch help karu?

Vijeeta: Wasie to everything is done but can you look after the chai while I finish up the poha and parathas

Sakshi: Sure

Vijeeta: Rahul can you start setting the table plz

Rahul: On it

Rahul Bhai and Anil Bhai start setting the table when Dada and Sach Pa come into the dining room. They greet Rahul Bhai and Anil Bhai and then they too help set the table. 

In a few minutes, the table is set and Sakshi and Vijeeta are bringing all the food to the table. 

The ones who are up (just the seniors, Sakshi, and Vijeeta) settle down and start eating, slowly one by one all the juniors start entering. The last ones to enter as usual are the two pairs of best friends. 

Mahi was dragging a sleepy Yuvi to the breakfast table while on the other side, a drenched Rohit was chasing Virat down the stairs.

Rohit: Vi ke bacche tu ruk, meri neend ke dushman

Virat: Hehehe 

Rohit: Mahi Bhai see na this Cheeku of yours threw water on me 

Virat: Bhai mai to sirf Ro ko utha raha tha

Rohit: Aise kaun uthata hai?

Virat: Ab tu uth nahi raha tha to mai kya karta

Mahi: Cheeku Ro bas no more arguing. Cheeku very bad you can't throw water on Ro to wake him up

The seniors cleared their throats while Yuvi was glaring at him. Mahi chooses to ignore them momentarily and send the kids away before his elder brothers spill the tea on him.

Mahi: Ro Cheeku go freshen up and then come down for breakfast.

Dada: Jam did someone say you should not throw water to wake up your best friend?

Rahul: I think that's what I heard too Dadi

Anil Bhai: Hmm I wonder who said that because as far as I know the person who suggested not throwing water does it to wake up his best friend. 

Yuvi: Yeah how unfair, he is teaching kids not to do it but he himself won't stop.

Mahi: To tu ek awaz me uth jaya kar na

Yuvi: Mr. MS Dhoni I always wake up quickly

Mahi: Yeah sure and I am the President of America

Dada: OK everyone shhh and eat before the food gets cold. 

RohiRat came down and sat at the table with everyone, after they were done with breakfast they all decided to have a day out. They visited a lot of places and had dinner local restaurant. 

After dinner, everyone headed to bed early but there were two people who weren't able to sleep. 

Sakshi was sitting on the bed and couldn't fall asleep she decided to go to the little garden in the backyard and sit there. 

As she was sitting on the grass she felt someone take a seat by her and lean their head on her shoulder. 

Mahi: Soi nahi ab tak?

Sakshi: Neend nahi aa rahi hai

Mahi: Mujhe Bhi

Sakshi: Mahi why did you choose me?

Mahi sits up and side-hugs her.

Mahi: Because you recognized Mahi the person, not Mahi the cricketer. You accept me the way I am, you make me better each day. 

Sakshi: I love you

Mahi: I love you too

They sat there in comfortable silence, wrapped up in each other's arms. 

Mahi: Chalo Sakshi let's go to bed, we have an early morning tomorrow we have to travel for the next series.

Sakshi: Yeah let's go.

Mahi gets up and gives Sakshi his hand to help her stand up, head inside, and call it a night. 

The next morning everyone is up finishing up their last-minute packing, Vijeeta makes everyone's breakfast and keeps it on the table as she has to leave for work. 

Everyone brings their bags down to the living room and settles down in the dining room. They all have breakfast and then head to the airport. 

When they reach the airport a lot of the media is clicking pictures and Sakshi is visibly uncomfortable. All the boys notice this and start walking around her in a way that she is away from the media. They check in and are waiting in the lounge. 

While they were waiting a few of the fans at the airport approached them and asked for autographs and selfies the team gave them autographs and selfies. 

Their flight was called and they boarded the flight, soon they reached South Africa and settled in their hotel rooms. 

---

That's all for today

I know its been a while since I've updated, life and college has kept me super busy. I have been trying to make time to write but its not always possible, I will continue to try make time to write and update as often as often. 

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive throughout this story and please continue to support. 

I hope you enjoyed the update if you did please let me know through comments, and please vote and comment. 

Looking forward to read all the comments!

Until Next Time 👋🏼