Part 11

Sakshi came into the dressing room worried

Sakshi: MS Nikhil ne bola ki tumhe chot lagi hai batao?

Mahi: Mai theek hu Sakshi tumhari chot kaisi hai?

Sakshi: Mai ab better hu Mahi.

Mahi: Joothi, I can see you wince while you walk 

Sakshi: Tumhe humesha kaise pata chal jata hai?

Mahi: maybe because jab baat tumhari hoti hai to I'm very observant

Sakshi: MS I'm so glad to get to know someone like you

Mahi: Likewise Sakshi. Waise tumne lunch kiya?

Sakshi: Nahi sab ke saath hi karungi.

Mahi: Ok, let's go everyone is waiting for us

Sakshi: Haan Chalo

They went for lunch, which was filled with the usual laughter and light moments. After lunch practice continued but the coach suggested Mahi go back to the hotel and take complete rest. Nikhil too asked Sakshi to accompany Mahi to the hotel because of her foot. 

The ride back to the hotel was a quiet but comfortable one, with both of them tired they decided they would freshen up and get some sleep. Mahi slept for a while but he started to get bored, he decided he'd go to Sakshi and maybe spend some time with her.

Mahi walks to Sakshi's room and knocks on her door.

Sakshi opens the door and greets Mahi

Sakshi: Hey MS

Mahi: Hey Sakshi, you busy?

Sakshi: No, I'm free what's up?

Mahi: Nothing much I was just bored so was thinking to go out, would you like to join?

Sakshi: I would love to come, I'm pretty bored sitting in this room myself.

Mahi: perfect so ill meet you in the lobby in 15?

Sakshi: Sounds good, see ya

Sakshi and Mahi quickly get ready and meet up in the lobby. 

Mahi: So Sakshi where do you want to go?

Sakshi: hmm I'm not sure, but let's try to find a coffee shop grab a coffee, and maybe go on a drive?

Mahi: Sounds good, let me check if the hotel has a bike that we could take.

Sakshi: No bike Mahi your wrist is hurt.

Mahi: Not just my wrist Miss your leg is also sprained. let me get the keys.

Mahi comes back with the keys and both of them settle in the car. Mahi starts the car and drives them to a coffee shop they both grab their orders and get back to their drive. 

Mahi turns on the radio which was playing soft Bollywood melodies. Mahi glances over at Sakshi who had a peaceful smile on her face and was looking at him. The eye contact between the two spoke volumes both were equally aware of how the other felt. Mahi averted his gaze back to the road and continued driving to a park on the outskirts of the city.

They got to the park got out of the car and were walking around. 

Mahi: Sakshi can I ask you something?

Sakshi: Yes MS, you can ask me anything

Mahi: Sakshi what do you think about me?

Sakshi: What kind of a question is that MS?

Mahi: I mean what are your thoughts about me

Sakshi: Umm, I think you are one of the nicest people I know, I can trust you, I feel safe around you, and you are an amazing person. Now your turn you tell me what do you think about me?

Mahi: Sakshi you are beautiful not just from the outside but also from the inside, you are so sweet and caring. 

Hearing Mahi Sakshi blushes a deep color of red.

Sakshi: MS I really enjoy spending time with you

Mahi: So do I.

Sakshi was about to say something when it started raining heavily. Sakshi loved the rain, she stood there spreading her arms feeling the rain on her face. Mahi too loved the rain, he smiled looking at Sakshi getting wet in the rain.

Sakshi turned around and looked at Mahi who was smiling at her.

Sakshi: Kya hua tum mujhe dekh ke aise muskura kyu rahe ho?

Mahi: Nothing, just looking at a kid in a grown up's body enjoying the rain.

Sakshi: Aacha ji, bol to aise rahe ho jaise you are not enjoying the rain.

Mahi walks to Sakshi and holds her hand.

Mahi: Maine kab bola ki mai enjoy nahi kar raha? Par sakshi we have to go warna we will get sick.

Sakshi: Nahi yaar MS, thodi dair aur bheeg te hai na

Mahi: Lagta hai tum nahi manogi

Sakshi: Nope not at all

Sakshi starts running in the rain forgetting that she has an injured foot.

Mahi: Sakshi tumhare pair me chot lagi hai bhago mat aur chot lag jayegi

Sakshi: Kuch nahi hoga Mahi

As she says that she almost trips in the mud but Mahi catches her. 

Mahi: Abhi bhi bologi ki kuch nahi hua?

Sakshi: Aacha baba sorry

Mahi: It's ok ab Chalo

They get in the car and start driving to the hotel. 

---

That's all for today

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. I've been really caught up with some things and barely found some time to write. I hope you guys enjoyed the update if so please show some love with comments and votes. 

I will try my best to update again really soon, in the meantime looking forward to all the votes and reading all the comments.

Until Next Time 👋🏼