Part 25

Sakshi goes to her room, takes a shower, and gets ready in the blue dress gifted by Mahi. She keeps her makeup very minimal and leaves her hair open. On the other hand, Mahi wore a similar light blue colored shit with black dress pants and dress shoes.

After he got ready he texted Sakshi is she was ready, when she replied yes, he walked over to her room and softly knocked on her door.

Mahi: ready to go?

Sakshi: Yes, let's go.

Mahi extends his hand, and Sakshi holds his hand. They collect the car keys from the reception and go to the parking lot, as the gentleman Mahi is, he opened the door for Sakshi and got into the driving seat.

He started driving, but it was too quiet so he passed his phone to Sakshi.

Mahi: Sakshi put on some music na

Sakshi: Okay par phone unlock karke to do

Mahi: MahiRohiRat

Sakshi: Huh?

Mahi: Password

Sakshi smiled, and put on some music. He reached to hold her hand and drove them to a small cafe on the outskirts of the city. 

They entered the cafe hand in hand and the owner guided them to seats by the big glass window. 

The waiter came by and brought them the menu. 

Mahi: What will you eat?

Sakshi: Ummm since we already ate with everyone I'm not too hungry, but a coffee and croissant would be nice.

Mahi: Perfect I was thinking the same.

They placed the order and were waiting for their food to arrive.  

Mahi reaches across the table and holds Sakshi's hand. 

Mahi: You look gorgeous!

Sakshi (blushing): Thank you! Btw nice choice of dress and the watch is just gorgeous.

Mahi: All for the beautiful lady! 

Sakshi: Aye the watch on your hand, it kinda matches mine!

Mahi (scratches his neck): Umm yah, I got us matching watches with engravings. 

Sakshi looks at Mahi lovingly

Sakshi: Thank you so much Mahi for making my day so special. 

Mahi: Anything for you.

The waiter arrives with their croissant and coffee.

Sakshi: By the way what was the need to take such a big risk today?

Mahi: Kaunsa risk? Date par ane ka? Uska don't worry Yuvi and Sonu handle kar lenge.

Sakshi: No Mahi mai stadium wale risk ki baat kar rahi hu. What if a camera captured it and people start spreading the news?

Mahi: I did what felt right at that moment, and truly today's innings was for you I had decided from the minute I stepped on the field. And as far as cameras go, they did capture the whole moment and I don't think they will make news as Yuvi and Sonu were beside you, and Cheeku and Ro were in front of yall. I know we're not ready to make things official, especially in the media but I don't think that will stop me from doing small gestures that will be only for us.  

Sakshi just squeezes his hand and their eyes conveyed all the emotions that words could not. 

After finishing their food they headed outside. Mahi was going towards the car when Skashi stopped him.

Skashi: Mahi let's walk for a while

Mahi: Okay Chalo

They were walking hand in hand with comfortable silence. Mahi glanced at his watch and the time struck 11:58.

Mahi: I may have not wished you at 12:00 am last night but I definitely want to be the final wish of your day. So wish you a very happy birthday love, I hope you always have a smile on your face and lots of success.

Sakshi: Thank you, Mahi, you have no idea how much this means to me.

She hugs him tightly, but their moment is broken by a ringtone.

Mahi: Abey yaar abhi kaun phone kar raha hai?

Mahi answers the phone.

Mahi: haan bol Yuvi kya hai

Yuvi: What time are yall getting back? Time dekho it's already 12:00 and we have a travel day tomorrow, bhai will wake us up early in the morning. 

Mahi: I know we just left and were on our way. Phone rakh chal ab.

Mahi and Sakshi walk back to the car and head back to the hotel. 

They reach their floor hand in hand and before Sakshi heads to her room she gives Mahi a hug. 

Person 1: MAHI BHAIIIII AAP KAHA THE YEH MUJHE PARESHAN KAR RAHA THA?

Person 2: Abey idiot vo chod, humari ship sail kar gai.

Person 1: OMG YOUR RIGHTTTTTT! BHAI, DIDI WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?

Person 2: aye gadhe chilana band kar, you will wake everyone up.

Mahi: Yes he's right please stop yelling, and let's go to my room and talk. 

---

That's all for today!

Who do you think the two people are?

I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a month, but I had my final exams and now that is over I will be trying to update more often.

I am also planning on updating the OS book in the next few days, so please head over and show some support. 

As always thank you to all the readers who have commented, voted, and read the story. 

Do let me know how this update was through votes and comments. Looking forward to reading all the comments. 

Until Next Time 👋🏼