Part 27

Everyone gathers down for breakfast and as usual there is a fight over who will sit beside which Bhai. They finally settle down and start eating. 

Vi: Arey Sakshi Di Kaha hai?

Ro: Haan sirf Sakshi Di nahi sari bhabhis bhi nahi aye ab tak.

Dada: All the ladies went out for breakfast.

Yuvi: yaar hume agar thoda jaldi utha dete to hum bhi unke saath hi chale jate na.

Mahi: haan haan kyu nahi, aapko uthana to duniya ka sabse aasan kam hai bas chutki bajate hi tu uth jata hai.

Everyone bursts out laughing. 

Yuvi: Dada dekho na isko

Dada: Mahi, Yuvi stop fighting aur nashta karo.

On the other side, all the ladies are in a cab on their way to a local bakery for brunch. They reach the bakery and find a table, everyone places their orders. The waiter brings their orders, and everyone is about to dig into their food.

Sakshi: WAIT NO ONE TOUCH THE FOOD!

Vijeeta: Par kyuuuu?

Sakshi: Insta story Bhabs! Chalo ab idhar dekho aur smile.

She took a small video of all of them and posted it on her story with the caption "Brunch with my Bunch 💕" 

Dona: Ab insta story ho gai ho to hum khana chalu kare?

Chethana: haan haan khate hai this coffee and food smell wayyyy too delicious. 

Anjali: I don't know what yall are waiting for I already started and let me tell you ITS FAB! 

Everyone started eating their food, and their brunch was filled with laughter and fun. 

After they all finished their food they decided to go to the lake that was nearby and spend some time there. They saw some ducks swimming at the lake and turtles at the shore.

They walked around the lake, while feeding the ducks and took lots of pictures. Finally, around 12:30 they started to make their way back to the hotel. 

At the hotel the boys had just been lounging in the team room, doing the usual. Some playing PS, some were sleeping, some were annoying each other, some were playing board games, some were scrolling on their phones and some just talking. 

Sonu was sitting on one of the bean bags just scrolling away on his phone when a few posts caught his eye. 

Sonu: BHAIIIIIIIIIIIII

Rahul Bhai: Kya hua sonu, chila kyu rahe ho?

Sonu: Arey bhai yeh dekho na Bhabhis and Sakshi are having so much fun and here we are just sitting chalo na well also join them.

Dada: They went for brunch after such a long time, let them enjoy they anyways don't get a lot of time off to enjoy themselves. Hum sab phir kabhi chalege ok?

Sonu: Ok Dada par hum kabhi jayenge?

Yuvi: Mujhe bhi jana hai, bolo na hum kab jayenge?

Mahi: Mai bhi aaunga, batao na Dada hum kab jayenge?

Virat: Mahi Bhai mujhe aur Ro ko bhi aana hai!

Rohit: Dada aap hume bhi leke jayenge na?

Sach Pa: Shant Baccho shant haan hum tum ko like jayenge.