Chapter 11: Epilogue I

(Five years later)

After graduating college and finally able to move back together again, it was like high school again between Amelia and Oliver. The good thing is that nothing's changed between the two, if anything did, it would be the fact that they love each other more now.

Stuck on the parents' part, Liam and Sienna were engaged to each other throughout college, but never got the chance to have a real wedding. But now that they've both gotten stable jobs at the age of 23 and 22, they've planned their wedding to happen on December 4th.

As the maid of honor and helper of the wedding, Amelia had been busy helping the preparation of the wedding. Oliver had been secretly planning a trip for the two of them that was suppose to happen on the dates he had Sienna say she wasn't going to be around because of her honeymoon. He had plans for that trip that was important.

———

Amelia and Oliver stood side by side in their formal clothing that Sienna and Liam had picked out. As their maid of honor and best man, they stood right before Sienna, whose father will walk her down the aisle before meeting Liam.

Amelia's dress was a lavender, long sleeved, one shoulder, floor-length gown while Oliver had a matching lavender suit jacket with an off white undershirt and lavender suit pants. He had asked Liam about the color of the shirt but both Liam and Sienna were fine with it, with Sienna even saying, "it's not like the best man can outshine the bride, wearing a variation of white or not."

Inside the venue, the musicians started the music and the piano. The ring bearer, Chris, walked down the aisle first towards a Liam with his back facing them followed by Oliver and Amelia, and Sienna.

Liam turned around when Sienna's father tapped him on the shoulder and tears formed in his eyes out of happiness seeing Sienna in her wedding attire. Her dress was a princess gown inspired dress and had purple and gold sparkly accents at the bottom of the skirt. She had lavender high heels with the heel itself being golden. Sienna's father gave him her hand and the two hugged before Eric went back to his seat.

After vows were exchanged, and the 'I do's, the officiant announced them husband and wife. Liam dipped Sienna and they kissed. Everyone clapped for them and cheered.

Sienna raised her bouquet, a mix of purple roses, hydrangeas, lavender, and other purple flowers, and thru it over her head. The bouquet bounced a little before landing in Chris's hand. The now ten years old then gave it to Amelia. She smiled and thanked him. Oliver walked up to them and one of his hands hugged Amelia from the waist while the other ruffled Chris's hair.

"Are you going to marry Ollie now, Miss 'Melia?" Chris asked. Amelia blushed and looked at Oliver before looking back to the child.

"Not yet, honey," she said, flustered. She turned away to get something at the food table. Oliver secretly handed Chris a twenty before going after her.

___

A few days later, Oliver had brought up the plans he made for travel. Amelia agreed without thinking too much of it. Their destination was Vienna, Austria and planned to stay there for five days in Oliver's parents' old house that they used to live in before Oliver was born. The first few days were great. Amelia was having fun and it reminded them of their high school graduation trip. The only mishap was that Amelia couldn't find her necklace that Oliver had given her, the one that had a ring hanging off the chain. On the last night, after dinner, Oliver and Amelia stood outside near where he had confessed his feelings for her five years ago. Snow started to fall.

"Mia," Oliver called, his left hand nervously playing with the ring inside his long jacket pocket. Amelia turned around. Oliver got on one knee and pulled the ring box out of his pocket. Inside the ring box was the same exact ring he gave Amelia. The pink heart shaped diamond shone under the moonlight.