25

Tw: none?

Buck pov

Its been a week and im sick of being in this cast.

My leg is itchy and i cant scratch it i cant shower or leave my apartment im so bored maddie is still going to work so i have no one to hang out with all day.

I text and call with my friends but I need physical human interaction i need to see the outside of my apartment building.

Ive mostly been talking to bobby and Eddie.

Bobby invited me to come live with him and Athena for a change in scenery and so i could hang out with may and harry i told them I'd talk to maddie but she worked a 24 hour shift and then came home went right to her room and fell asleep which is completely understandable.

I had been sleeping on the couch which has been really uncomfortable but i cant go up and down the stairs to my bed so couch it is.

Maddie has been amazing through me being hurt but i cant help but want to go to bobby and Athena's for a while may isn't in school anymore and Athena is suspended harry lives mostly at Michael's but I'd probably still get to see him and bobby could update me more on whats been going on at the station.

I hear footsteps that pull me out of my head.

"Hey buck."

"Hey maddie how are you."

"Tired but i dont have work today so thats good."

"That is good. Uhmm theres something I wanted to talk to you about actually." I say

"Yeah buck whats up?"

"Bobby invited me to stay at his and Athena's house for a while to give you a break and give me a change of scenery and more people to talk to. Not that you aren't awesome."

"Buck its whatever you want to do you're an adult you can make decisions for yourself if you want to stay at Bobby's that's fine with me."

"I think im going to go. Sorry maddie you're lovely but i need to get out of this apartment."

"Its fine buck."

"I love you mads."

"Love you too Evan."

I smile at the name. Usually Evan brings up bad memories but this time it was nice.

I pull out my phone and text bobby.

It'd be great if you and Athena wouldn't mid me coming over.

Bobby:
Of course should i pick you up after my shift? My shift ends in about half an hour.

Me:
That'd be awesome if you dont mind i really appreciate this.

Bobby:
Great buck ill see you then

"Maddie. Could you help me put some things in a bag or you can help me up and down the stairs and ill put things in a bag"

"Ill help you up the stairs please be careful buck."

Maddie helps me up the stairs i throw a bunch of clothes and stuff in a bag and then maddie helps me back down and bring the bag down after im back on the couch.

A while later theres a knock on the door.

Maddie opens it and there's bobby still in his uniform.

"Hey bobby come in."

"Hi maddie how's he doing?"

"Oh you know i think hes going a little crazy being stuck in the house in the same one spot but im surprised hes followed most of the doctors rules."

"You say most?"

"He's gone up and down the stairs multiple times without any help at all hes been fine each time but still. Only most of the rules."

"Hey buck you ready to go?"

I get off the couch on my own and use my crutches to go over to bobby and maddie.

I have the plastic handles of the bag around my arm.

I give maddie a hug and then i go out the door.

Bobby stays to say bye to maddie too.

"Bye maddie ill have him back to you in about a week."

"Thanks bobby."

"Ok buck lets go."

Bobby takes my bag and i follow him to the elevator then into his truck.

Thanks for reading this chapter i promise this arc is going somewhere its not random

Word count: 707