13

Tw: none? let me know if there are any

Buck pov

Bobby finally forgave me. Maybe things can finally go back to normal.

~time skip to a little later~

Today bobby wasn't cooking and the rest of us didn't feel like cooking so i offered to go out and get everyone lunch.

Hen offered to go with me so of course i said sure because it'd be nice to have some company.

Me and hen get in the car. I turn it on and my music starts playing.

I seem to have forgotten i was playing one song in particular on the drive this morning.

The one hen was questioning me about.

I try to quickly turn it off before she can notice what song it is but she reaches for my hand as i reach for the button to turn off Bluetooth.

She stops me from turning off my music.

She turns up the volume and the music starts playing.

The song finishes and she doesnt say anything.

But then it restarts the same song playing through the speakers again.

I forgot its on repeat.

Hen turns to look at me.

I only take my eyes off the road for a second to look back at her.

"Buck?" She says

Im still looking at the road i dont answer her.

"Buck?" She says again.

"What?" I say quietly.

"Is that the song you were hiding this morning?"

I dont say anything i just nod.

"Buck does that song have a meaning to you?" Hen asks me

"I don't know." I answer slowly.

"Buck. You can be honest."

"I am being honest hen i have no idea."

"Buck why is this song on repeat?"

"I like it?" I say.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Both? Neither? I dont know."

"Buck talk to me."

"Whats there to talk about?" I ask.

"Im not sure buck. But if and when something comes up ill be here for you." Hen says reassuringly.

"Thanks hen."

we arrive at the place not long after and pick up the food.

Our drive back to the station is quiet.

"I guess there is meaning." I say quietly.

"Do you want to talk about the meaning it has to you?"

"I don't know what meaning it has yet. Im just as confused as you probably are."

"Does the song make you think of something or someone?"

"Not anything or anyone in particular the lyrics just feel, personal i guess."

"Personal?"

"Yeah like they are talking to me or about me or they click in my brain in a certain way im not sure."

"Thats interesting Buck."

"Yeah and its been giving me a headache everytime i listen to it. But i cant seem to turn it off."

"Thats what songs do. We want to figure out the meaning but until we do its just something that's always there."

"Yeah."

We pull up to the station i go to reach for my door handle to get out but hen starts talking.

"I'm here to listen if you want buck, and so are the rest of your friends and your sister. We all want to listen to you."

"Thanks hen."

Thanks for reading! Also sorry if timelines and stuff doesn't match up im confused with it too and im the one writing.

Word count: 557