12

Tw: mentions drinking really briefly

Buck pov

We get up and hop into the trucks.

We start our drive to the emergency.

~time skip to after they're back at the station~

We get back from the call and everyone takes off their gear. We all go upstairs and sit on the couch.

The tv is on with the news playing footage of the rescue we just came back from already on.

"Did you guys see a news van there? Or any reporters or anything at all?" Chimney asks.

"No." I say as everyone else shakes their heads.

"They stay hidden to stay out of our ways and let us work while still working themselves." Bobby says coming out of nowhere.

"That makes sense." I say

Bobby starts going back down stairs.

I get up from my spot a few minutes later and start walking down the stairs.

I get downstairs and see bobby sitting in his office.

I walk up to the door and knock. "Bobby?" I ask

"Go away buck."

I open the door.

"Nope. We are going to have a nice calm conversation like adults and finally settle this." I say sternly while still kind of still giving him the choice to kick me out.

"Why buck?"

"Because you're ignoring all of us and the silence is unsettling."

"Whats there to say buck?"

"Me and Eddie worked it out. I figured out my problem i talked with my sister and Eddie and im even considering going to therapy. I've apologized to everyone now you're the only one left."

"Buck i don't need your apology its great that you have done or are going to do all those things but you dont need to do. That for me im fine."

"Bobby you aren't fine you're distancing yourself from all of us."

"Buck its fine."

"Bobby no its not fine. Please let me apologize to you."

"Fine buck."

"Thank you. Im sorry for yelling at you and for storming out of your office. I was upset and I felt like maybe i was getting replaced. I took my anger out on everyone and i shouldn't have. I'm sorry for that day after we fought that you drank. I didnt think it would happen the possibility of that happening didn't even cross my mind. Im so sorry bobby can you forgive me?"

"Of course i forgive you buck. Its not your fault i drank and im sorry you felt like you were getting replaced."

"Thanks for hearing me out bobby." I say and leave his office.

i go back upstairs to find hen.

"Hen come here." I say quietly but loud enough that she'll hear me.

"What buck?"

"Bobby heard me out and i apologized and i think everything might slowly start going to back to normal or to a new normal."

"Thats awesome buck."

Thanks for reading! Also by the way as of right now im not going to give buck or anyone a therapy arc because i really hate writing about characters going to therapy.

Word count: 509