But just to be on the safe side, she let Nanny Bai call the doctor. As soon as Nanny Bai heard this, she ran out immediately. Before the doctor arrived, Hu Rong suddenly felt severe pain in her abdomen.

Hu Rong felt as if she was about to give birth, and the bottom of her pants was already wet.

The doctor and the medical lady came in instantly. Seeing Hu Rong like this, they knew she was about to give birth. Fortunately, they had been preparing for many days, and Mrs. Wen also came in with Mother Bai.

Thinking of something, Bai Momo immediately went to the front yard to look for the butler, and the butler immediately went to the lobby. Gu Wenxuan suddenly felt something was wrong, and felt an inexplicable irritability. He just tried to adjust his emotions and was about to continue the trial.

As a result, the butler came in in a panic at this time, whispered a few words in Gu Wenxuan's ear, Gu Wenxuan stood up suddenly, asked the subordinates to continue interrogating, and hurried to the backyard.

Hu Rong had already started giving birth, and Gu Wenxuan was stunned when he saw the heart-piercing cries of his wife, the voice of a Mrs. Wen, and pots of blood coming out of the house.

The cold wind blew, and after he got his mind back, he hurriedly prepared to go in, but he didn't expect to be pulled by Nanny Bai.

"Master, the delivery room is filthy. Men can't enter it. It's bad for future luck. It's always like this when women give birth. It will be fine after a while."

Seeing that Gu Wenxuan was no longer persistent, Nanny Bai let him go and went to the side to pour tea for Gu Wenxuan.

But the bursts of screams made Gu Wenxuan restless, got up again and went to the door, and went in directly. Nanny Bai opened her mouth, but said nothing in the end.

A strong smell of blood came over his nostrils, and Gu Wenxuan went directly behind the screen.

Seeing Hu Rong's pale face, Gu Wenxuan quickly grabbed her hand.

"Rong'er you're doing good, you will be fine after giving birth, and there will be no pain."

Hearing Mrs. Wen said to use force, Hu Rong exhausted all her strength, but the child still couldn't come out. Now Gu Wenxuan was even more anxious.

"Hurry up and feed the ginseng soup to the madam," the nurse said hastily.

As early as when the delivery started, the ginseng soup had already been boiled, and at the moment, Gu Wenxuan brought the ginseng soup and began to feed Hu Rong.

After a while, Hu Rong felt that she had some strength, so she continued to exert strength. At this time, the sky outside was almost dark.

Mrs. Hu's family came with Wang Wen. The whole group was in the courtroom. Widow Wang did not agree to a settlement. In the end, Liu Hao, the county clerk, ordered the Hu family to pay the Wang family thirty taels of silver, or the equivalent. The eldest Hu brother would either be beaten with five boards, or he can go directly to prison, with a three-year labor period.

After hearing the verdict, Mrs. Hu fainted immediately. Her son cannot go to prison, but she doesn't have that much money in her hand.