Chapter Eight: Quality Time🔞

Repositioning herself so she was hovering over Jisoo, Jennie slowly stroked Jisoo's semi-hard cock. The other girl was still asleep and subconsciously rolling her hips. Biting down on Jisoo's neck, Jennie swiped her thumb across the head of Jisoo's penis.

"Jennie, what..." Jisoo let out a moan as Jennie interrupted her with a kiss and removed her hand. Reaching into her underwear, Jennie collected her wetness before tasting herself.

"Fuck," Jisoo gasped removing Jennie's clothing and then her own. "Not that I'm complaining, but what's with these early morning wake-up calls? It's 3 am."

"You were invading my dreams, I'm just making them my reality." Jennie raked her nails down Jisoo's abs. "It's a shame this is still healing," she said pressing a barely there kiss to Jisoo's chest. "I want to do Bad Things to you."

Jennie felt the shudder run through Jisoo's body as she ground her wet slit up and down Jisoo's shaft. While reaching for a condom, Jennie felt Jisoo's mouth wrap around her nipple. "I guess you'll have to settle for me taking care of you then won't you?"

Suddenly on her back, Jennie looked down as Jisoo switched nipples and pulled her hands above her head. Wrapping Jennie's hands around the bedpost, Jisoo returned her mouth to Jennie's. "Don't let go until I tell you." Jennie raised her eyebrow unsure if Jisoo meant the bed or her orgasm. "Orgasm as much as you want but do not let go of the bed or I stop."

The commanding tone of Jisoo's voice accompanied by her hands stroking her fully erect cock made Jennie's breath hitch. Jennie paid close attention to Jisoo's movements but became distracted when their eyes met. She watched as eyes darkened and slowly approached her own.

The kiss was long and deep, full of unspoken emotions that had been hidden just beneath the surface. Jennie had to tighten her grip as she felt Jisoo filling her slowly. Almost releasing her hands to leave scratches down Jisoo's spine, Jennie bit down hard on her bottom lip. "Fuuuuuuuck," Jennie tried to push her hips up for more contact but strong hands held her down.

"Easy Jen, I don't want to hurt you." Jisoo peppered kisses across Jennie's neck pulling back slightly before pushing herself deeper. Hips stilled and a sloppy kiss was shared once Jisoo bottomed out. Jennie allowed her lower body to relax into the feeling but her upper body remained tense trying her best not to let go before Jisoo allowed her to.

"Chu," Jennie shouted as Jisoo pulled back and slammed back into her. The pace was slow and unpredictable as Jisoo played with her body. "I need to touch you."

"Not yet, let me take care of you." Jisoo went back to leaving bites across Jennie's chest as both fingers pulled her hardened nipples. As Jisoo began picking up a steady pace, Jennie felt her stomach tighten with a familiar sensation.

Jisoo let her hands slide down Jennie's sides. One gripped her hip and the other searched for her clit. Her fingers played with Jennie's clit pinching and pulling slightly. Jisoo shifted slightly and hit Jennie's spot. Once, twice, three times as she bit down on Jennie's neck and pressed a thumb hard on the swollen nub.

The orgasm rushed through Jennie as she screamed, "Jisoooooo!" Jennie didn't realize how much she missed this feeling. Her body craved the attention Jisoo willingly gave her.

"Let go, Jen," Jisoo said as she maneuvered Jennie onto her stomach and pulled her to her knees. Jennie spread her legs wide still feeling the remnants of her orgasm. "Hold on tight." Jennie repositioned her hands on the bedpost pulling her body up.

Feeling Jisoo's fingers scratching her scalp and her cock pumping deep inside her, Jennie felt her second orgasm quickly approaching. Unable to speak, Jennie could only let moans escape her lips.