confessing to you, Gaeul's younger sister (requested)

Author's Note: Y/N is the same age as Wonyoung in this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------

"Yujin!" Wonyoung excitedly said as the girls watched Yujin come through the front door.

"Hey." Yujin greeted with a bright smile.

She walked right by the girls, leaving them all a little confused.

"That's all we get? Just hey and then you walk right by us?" Rei teased.

"Oh, sorry. I'll catch up with you all soon but I actually need to  talk to Y/N right now."

The mention of your name made Gaeul lift her head quickly.

"What do you need to talk to my sister about? Is everything okay?" She questioned.

Yujin tried to think of something quick because she didn't want to tell Gaeul that the entire reason she came over to the place that you and Gaeul shared is just to see you and confess her feelings for you, at last.

She'd finally gathered up the courage to ask you to be her girl and she knows that Gaeul, being the supportive friend and sister that she is, would probably be very happy for the two of you.

But she doesn't want to tell her about everything; not just yet.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'll tell you later!"

And with that, she hurried down the hall to your room and away from the girls.

She knocked on your bedroom door and waited for you to respond.

"Come in!" You said and Yujin stepped inside a second later before closing the door behind her. "Hi, Yujin!"

You put everything you'd been doing aside to give her all of your attention.

Because you are smitten with Yujin, completely head over heels for her, and if she was in the room she was bound to have all of your attention.

"Hi." She happily spoke as she sat beside you on your bed.

"What's up?" You asked.

Yujin nervously toyed with her fingers as she tried to think of how to come out and tell you how she feels for you but it seemed so much harder now that she was here next to you.

You stared at her with your pretty eyes and Yujin swore to herself that, someday, she was going to completely lose herself in them and she wouldn't even think twice about it.

"I have something to talk to you about."

"Okay." You said. "I'm all ears."

She slowly reached out for your hand, inching her fingers closer and closer to yours until they finally brushed.

You looked away from her eyes and down to her hand that was now touching yours and you looked back up at her before intertwining them together.

She couldn't hold back as the biggest smile tugged at her lips and her heart started to race.

"Okay, I'm just gonna go for it." She said before taking a deep breath, watching as you stared at her adoringly. "I like you, Y/N. Like... more than a friend. You know what? Scratch that. I'm in love with you."

Hearing her confess her true feelings for you made butterflies appear in your chest.

"I don't know if you feel the same, especially since you're Gaeul's sister and-"

"What does that have to do with anything?" You asked. "I've been in love with you from the day we met. The first time your eyes met mine, I was smitten."

"You're in love with me too?" She asked, almost as if she couldn't believe it.

You nodded and watched her eyes light up.

"I'm so happy to hear that." She said as she breathed out a sigh of relief. "I've been trying to find it in me to confess to you for so long but I was always too nervous. I'm so happy I did it today though."

"So am I." You said.

She couldn't stop smiling; it just seemed to grow every second.

And you would've done the same if you could think about anything other than kissing her.

You just couldn't look away from her soft, perfect lips.

You wanted her kiss.

No... you needed it.

So, as she parted her lips to speak again, you just went for it and pulled her in for your very first kiss together.

It was perfect, just like her.

Your heart was hammering against your chest as her lips moved against yours and her free hand fell against your cheek to hold it in her palm as you shared the most romantic kiss.

"You're perfect." You said as you slowly pulled away. "I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered before kissing you again.

And then, the door to your room opened.

And in walked your sister.

"Hey, do you want to grab some food?" She asked, only to go wide-eyed at the sight of you and Yujin kissing. "Oh..."

"Look, Gaeul, I can explain," Yujin spoke.

"You're kissing my sister..." Gaeul responded as she put the pieces together.

"Yes." You replied. "Because we're in love and we're dating now."

"You are?" Gaeul asked before the biggest grin pulled at her lips.

"You're happy?" Yujin asked.

"Of course I am! I mean, sure, it might be a little weird at first as I adjust to everything but my best friend and my sister are together! That's great!"

Yujin pulled you into her arms and you both giggled happily.

"I had a feeling that this would happen someday, anyway. You two have been so in love for the longest time. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you." You said.

"Girls, guess what!" She shouted as she left the room, making you and Yujin shake your heads with a laugh before sharing another kiss.

Yujin Imagines (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें