hickey prank (requested)

You turned your head to stare over at the front door as Yujin walked inside your shared home, closing it behind her.

"Hey, baby. How was your day?" You asked as she kicked off her shoes before walking to you.

"Good." She smiled. "Thank you for asking. I'm just happy to finally be home and have some time with my girl."

She sat down beside you and instantly pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

Seeing that it was still early in the evening meant that you had some time to spend together.

Yujin seemed to want to spend it one particular way - making out.

You could tell b the way that she refused to pull away from your lips for too long, only to let you both have a second to catch your breath here and there. As she moved her lips against yours, the kisses became deeper and she pulled you closer.

You closed your eyes, a contented hum falling from your lips when she pulled away from your lips to kiss your neck instead.

She only kissed your soft skin a couple of times before she pulled away.

She'd opened her eyes to glance up at you, catching a glimpse of your sweet smile before she had looked at your neck and noticed the marks there, which left her so shocked that she instantly pulled away to stare at you in disbelief.

"Yujin," you whined. "Why'd you stop?"

She didn't say anything at first. She just looked from your eyes and to your neck.

"What?"

"What?" She scoffed. "So, you're just going to act innocent and pretend as if there aren't hickeys on your neck?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The hickeys! I see them all over your neck and even your collarbones!"

She stood up and tangled her fingers in her hair.

"What exactly happened when I was at the studio today?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest.

"What do you mean?"

"Seriously, y/n? You know what I mean! I didn't give you those hickeys! So who did?"

You let out a heavy sigh and lowered your head, which only upset her.

"No! Look at me. Look me in my eyes and tell me what happened! I need to know. So tell me or I will walk out that door." She said as she looked into your eyes before looking at the door then back at you.

"Fine. I'll tell you."

She nodded for you to continue, wordlessly telling you that she was waiting.

"You want to know who gave me the hickeys? It was me."

She rolled her eyes at you.

"Not like that, of course. But that's the thing, Yujin. They're not real!"

You grabbed your pack of make-up wipes on the table before pulling one out and wiping it across your neck.

Some of the makeup you used for the fake hickeys smeared across your skin, some of it got on the wipe. But both left Yujin wide-eyed.

"See! Gotcha!"

"They're fake?"

"Yeah. Of course they are. I was just pranking you. I would never cheat on you. You know you're the only one I'm in love with."

You stood up and walked to where she stood, throwing your arms around her neck.

"You scared me!"

"I'm sorry." You chuckled. "I won't do it again."

"Better not. I hate pranks." She said, rolling her eyes.

But when you laughed, she found herself smiling from ear to ear and felt her heart flutter in her chest, unable to hide how happy you make her.

"I love you though. Very much." She said and kissed your lips.

"I love you too, Yujin; more than you'll ever know."