Cheryl looked at the boy, "emancipation from who? there's nobody here but you two."

"asylum then."

Whilst John B spoke to Cheryl, Bambi thought of all the ways she could get out of the house. she knew that John B would rather be put in foster care on his own than let her be there and suffer but she didn't have much time so she had to think, fast.

she couldn't run behind, the big fat guy would block her, and if she ran forward Cheryl would probably try to block her too.

or would she?

what if she was so concentrated on John B that she couldn't react as fast as normal, maybe that was her way out.

Bambi looked at John B and he nodded at her, telling her to take any chance she has even if he's left behind and as soon as he got back into conversation with Cheryl, she bolted.

by the time Cheryl moved forward to try and stop her, Bambi was already near the door and opening it, "Bambi, stop!"

now it was John Bs turn to make sure she got away without getting caught again. he knew that once she found JJ she was safe so he had to keep them occupied in that time.

he bolted the other way, taking everyone's attention away from Bambi and using that to his advantage. Cheryl couldn't chase after her, she was too slow. only mr no neck could and if he was focused on keeping John B in the house, that was Bambi's key to freedom.

BAMBI RAN ALL THE WAY TO HEYWARDS, she knew that Pope would be inside of there, probably working and if it came down to it, she knew that they would let her hide inside until everything cooled off.

just as the seafood shop got into view, so did Pope and although the girl didn't know what he was staring at, she ran up to him.

"Pope, you will not believe what just happened." she panted, running a hand through her hair and when she realised what he was staring at, she furrowed her eyebrows, "what's Topper and Rafe doing here?"

Pope rushed back inside with Bambi following closely behind, "Pope, talk to me, what's going on? why are you panicking?"

"they know," Pope stressed, confusing the girl even more.

"they know what?" Bambi asked, nodding her head when Pope tried to get the words out.

Pope looked at her and stammered before looking away, if he looked at her any longer he would spill everything.

"Pope, tell me what the fuck happened." Bambi grew impatient, lifting his chin up and making him look at her, dead in the eyes.

"JJ told me to sink Toppers boat for jumping me and now that i have, i think they know," he explained, taking deep breaths in.

Bambi's eyes widened and the girl gasped, she knew JJ would do something like that but Pope? he was usually the good kid, the person that kept everyone in check.

"if it makes you feel better, i'm meant to be in foster care and i ran away so i need to get to JJ, and fast." she bit her tongue and Pope nodded.

Once the pair arrived at JJs, they were met with gunshots filling their ears and as they walked further into his property, they found him with noise-cancelling headphones on, a gun and a stuffed animal he was shooting.