Hazel stuck her tongue out as our father closed her room door.

Eventually I went back to my old room and laid on the bed. I tried to take a nap but I just couldn't. I missed talking to Dominique too much. I was still kind of mad at her though.

I sighed to myself as I FaceTimed Dominique. I knew she wouldn't answer but I did it anyway.

To my surprise, after a few rings Dominique answered the phone. She didn't say anything as she propped her phone up on the sink. Dominique then continued washing her face.

I silently watched her.

The both of us went a good ten minutes without speaking to each other.

"So, you're still mad at me?" I finally broke the silence. Dominique slowly nodded with no type of emotion or expression on her face. "Valentines Day is coming up." I stated.

"I know." Dominique said, almost as if she was shrugging it off.

That alone just pissed me off and I started going off, causing us to get into yet another argument.

"...and shit don't even be making sense. You just be mad for no reason! And that crap really be pissing me off because every time I'm upset with you, you start crying and be tryna talk stuff out, so we do. How come every time the roles are reversed, you give me shit?! That's not fair Dominique!" I stated.

"I'm not ready to talk. You gon' yell at me for that?" Dominique squinted, confused. "Yes bruh cause you're never ready to talk!" I shouted.

"Okay then." Dominique sighed.

I continued expressing myself rather loudly and Dominique just kept responding with "Okay.", pissing me off even more.

"Oh my god! Dominique I'm done! I'm done fucking talking to you. Stop saying okay! You're pissing me off!" I suddenly yelled very loudly into my phone.

"We could've had a civilized conversation but you wanted to start yelling. That's why I'm responding like this." Dominique expressed. "I don't care anymore! Stop talking to me!" I yelled before hanging up the phone.

I then uncontrollably threw my phone.

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me, what is going on in here?" my mom bust into the room, followed by my father and sister.

"Please leave me alone. I just wanna be left alone right now." I told them, pacing around the room.

"Um no, because whatever you got going on, I need you to bring that down a couple of notches. There will be no yelling or destruction going on in my house." my mom spoke.

"I need space for real cause I'm bout to hit something." I said, balling up my fist while walking out of the room.

"Angel, stop it! You're acting like your father, when he was younger." my mom expressed.

"Excuse me?" my father paused.

"Oh please Keo. You know how you were. Now talk to your daughter." I heard my mom say as I walked down the hall.

Suddenly I felt the strength of my father holding my arms down by my side as he prohibited me from walking. "Come on, let's go." he said, walking me down the stairs.