EPILOGUE

Please ignore my mistake

Taehyung pov-

They say, blood is thicker than water.

A week before our marriage, I was in my bedroom, getting ready to sleep.

I've finally packed the last luggage and was about to climb on my soft bed, that's when my eyes fell on the crumpled paper on the side desk. That nurse gave it to me in the hospital.

I took the paper and sat comfortably on my bed, i straighten the paper and start reading it.

First, I'm truly sorry for being the worst mother. I know I don't have the right to ask for your for your forgiveness and I'll not ask for it. Just stay happy in your life. I could not fulfill any duty other than giving birth to you. I couldn't stop your father from throwing out of your ho- no! You know what I'm happy you didn't had to live in that hell and see you're finally going to be happy. Taehyung-ah forgive your mother, i tried my best to keep you away from that basturd who only thought about himself. I never thought I would even get to do something for you, but see finally god gave me a chance to repay for my deeds.

Taehyungie, my little baby, when I'm gone please don't cry, you've cried enough because of me. I'm not dying I'm just keeping my heart safe inside your chest. I'll always stay with you in your left side. Tell jungkook I'm sorry for everything. GoodBye bear. Take care of yourself and your family.❤️

From, YOUR MOTHER

Tae: m-mom! W-wh-y d-di-d yo-u d-do this? I-i lo-ve yo-you, mom p-ple-ase i-i ne-ed yo-yo-u! I-i wa-nt yo-u be-be-side me whe-n I wa-lk on the al-al-te-r. W-wh-o wi-ll sup-po-rt me? I-ill be s-so ner-vo-us wi-without y-you. It's not fa-fair mom ple-ase!! I-i didn't e-even get to s-see you fo-fot the la-la-st time. Co-co-me ba-ba-ck mo-moth-er!!  Please.....

By now my sobs were getting even louder.

I can't believe she did all this for me! I always thought she didn't love me bu-but she let go of her life only to keep me alive! I-i'll always lo-love you mother.

That night I cried to sleep.

________________________________________

Taehyung show the latter to jungkook after their marriage. They both went to her graveyard to visit her. And it became an monthly routine to visit her with tae's whole family. After all she gave up her life to give his dear son a Family.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bye Bye 👋❤️