xxxii

Please ignore my mistake

Third person pov-

Today taehyung was very busy in the cafe, he was running back and forth taking orders. Today was Valentine's day.

So many couples were coming today, but tae's mind was occupied with the thought of the boyfriend. Jungkook told him to get ready by the noon, he said he have some surprise for the younger.

After a busy day tae was back home at 3 pm. He took a bath and pick a cute outfit for the date.

Tae look at himself in the mirror but a horn outside startle him

Tae look at himself in the mirror but a horn outside startle him. It was jungkook. He pick his phone and went out. There standing his Boyfriend looking Oh So Handsome.

Tae bit on his lips as he shyly look at his boyfriend who was shamelessly checking him out

Tae bit on his lips as he shyly look at his boyfriend who was shamelessly checking him out. Jungkook came forward and put his hand on tae's hips.

Jk: suddenly I'm feeling hungry, you look delicious bub.

Tae blush and hit on the elder's bicep.

Tae: don't be silly kookie.

Jungkook chuckle and took him towards the car. They drove towards a restaurant which look too expensive in tae's eyes.

They're about to enter but a tug on his sleeve stop him.

Tae: kookie it looks too expensive.

Jk: baby did I ever told you that you also look very expensive, this is nothing compared to your beauty.

Jungkook's words work like a magic as tae felt a sudden confidence in him. A waiter guide them to their reserved table, tae frown when the waiter walk away without taking their orders.

Tae: kookie I think they forget to take out orders.

Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness and pat on the younger's head.

Jk: don't worry your little head bub, I've already arranged everything, it's a special day for us. It's our first Valentine's day and I'll do everything to give you a great mamory of this day.

Tae: you don't have to try hard kookie, being with you is enough for me. I've always dreamt of you, I've never expected anything because I knew you'll always be a dream of mine. But look at me, I'm living my best dream.

They continue chatting, soon their food came and they start eating while exchanging sweet glances and little pecks here and there.

In those days they faced so many ups and downs but they stick to each other. Jungkook slowly understand why tae hide everything and he decide to enjoy their life to the fullest and make tae happy.

After their lunch they walk out of the place, they were in the car.

Jk: where do yo want to go next baby?

Tae: ummm, should we go to the park?

Jk: sure baby.

They reach to the park, they went to do many rides, jungkook played games in which he won a bear and  tae was laughing like a baby when jungkook Lost the game at first. They spent hours in the park.

It was now 8 pm, jungkook was driving towards a unknown way.

Tae: kookie where are we going?

Jk: it's a surprise.

Tae: is this the surprise you were talking about yesterday?

Jk: maybe

Jungkook smirk when his baby pout at his answer. Soon enough they reach but fortunately taehyung has fallen asleep.

Jungkook smoothly park his car, he got out and look around checking if everything was same as he wish.

After 15 minutes jungkook came towards the passenger side and woke tae up.

Tae: d-did we reach?

Jk: yes baby, are you ready to came out?

Tae nod and step out, jungkook put his big hand over tae's eyes as he lead him towards the surprise. Soon jungkook stop which also made tae Stop on hia feet.

Jk: are you ready?

Tae : I'm excited kookie, what is it?

Tae gasp when jungkook remove his hand, there was the whole set up of a date night front of the Blue Sea.

Jk: do you like it?

Jk: do you like it?

Tae: I'm speechless kookie, you didn't have to do all this but I'm truly really happy. I always wanted to visit the sea but never thought it'll be so romantic.

They sat on the sand where their feets can touch the cold water, the weather was also cold but it felt surprisingly good.

Jungkook pour wine in his glass as he know tae can't drink and sat on the mattress. Tae also went to him and sat beside.

It was silent but so comfortable, they didn't felt the need of words between them as their presence were enough of each other.

Jungkook's fingers was playing with tae's hair, tae was fidgeting when the tention between them arisen.

With a sudden confidence tae climb on the elder's lap and it didn't take jungkook a second to attach his lips on tae's.

The kiss was Messy and hungry, as if they were craving for each other for a decade. Tae started to unbutton jungkook's shirt but a strong grip stop him from going farther. Tae look at him confusingly

Jk: I-i have something to say.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Double update 🤩🤩

Hope you like it❤️