xxvi

Please ignore my mistake

Group chat

Tae:
GUYYSSSSS KAHSGEHSJVSEGAJSBSSS I DID THAT WITH KOOKIEEE OH MY GOOOOODDDDD HE'S FREAKING NEXT TO ME I CAN'T FACE HIM IT'S SO EMBARRASSING 😭😭😭😭

Jimin:
Do you realise it's 4am? Good night tae, stop spamming us please.

Tae:
HOW CAN YOU ALL SLEEP LEAVING ME LIKE THIS? why am I ever friend with you? Huh!!!

Jin hyung where are you? Your taetae bear need you🥺🥺

Third person pov-

Taehyung was is phone back facing kook as jungkook turn towards tae and hug him from behind.

Both were still naked, after their streamy session tae passed out as jungkook bring him to his room, clean him up and laid down beside tae.

Tae put the phone down again fell asleep. But jungkook was wide awake by now.

He was aroused again just looking at tae's naked shoulder. Kook slide his hand between tae's thighs, grab them and pull near him.

Surprisingly tae was still asleep, jungkook started to grind his crotch on tae's naked ass. Tae groan but didn't woke up.

Jungkook slightly lift tae leg and started to rub the tip of his cock front of tae's already sore hole.

Tae: ahhmm p-ple-se

Tae moan and arch his back causes the tip of kook's cock to enter inside his hole. Taehyung was awake by now.

Tae: unngggh kookie~

Jungkook immediately pushed his cock inside him with a hard thrust and give light slap on tae's ass cheek.

Jk: that's not what called me last night doll.

He said and started to move slowly but deep  cause tae to scream with each thrust.

Tae: m-mas-ter ha-rder ~

Jk: you are such ahh a slut for mah cock huh? I'll always keep your hole filled with my milk yeh? You'll like that right? You'll take everything i give you right my baby boy?

Jungkook started to rub tae's nipples and play with it, still beating tae's hole.

Tae: ye-s i-i love y-you s-so much ahh~

Jungkook slowed down and bring his hand towards tae's face and caresses his tae's cheeks with the pad of his thumb.

Jk: i love you too bub, please never ever leave me baby. I can't live a life without you.

After 5 or 6 minutes jungkook came inside of him and tae ruined the bedsheet. 

In the morning jungkook was the first one to wake up.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoy ❤️

Hello lovely readers, I'm sorry for late update, I've exams are around the corner of this month, so I'll be very busy for this whole month but I'll still try to update more chapters. Please bear with me 🙏💕